Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Galladite

N1Dude

Question

Hey guys,

So i've already completed the pokedex (731 pokemon) and got all the rewards of bee.

Then i noticed that i was missing the galladite, it should be the reward for getting 100 pokemon.

I don't remember what i got from her as rewards but appearently it wasn't the galladite cause i looked everywhere in my boxes and in my bag but it isn't there.

It can't just disappear right?

I'll even upload my save file.

So does anyone know how i can get it now? 😅

N1Dude

Game.rxdata

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, N1Dude said:

Hey guys,

So i've already completed the pokedex (731 pokemon) and got all the rewards of bee.

Then i noticed that i was missing the galladite, it should be the reward for getting 100 pokemon.

I don't remember what i got from her as rewards but appearently it wasn't the galladite cause i looked everywhere in my boxes and in my bag but it isn't there.

It can't just disappear right?

I'll even upload my save file.

So does anyone know how i can get it now? 😅

N1Dude

Game.rxdata

Did you start doing the quest before public release? The release just for the public changed Bee's rewards from the beta ones

On 11/16/2018 at 5:53 PM, Starry Knight said:

Did you start doing the quest before public release? The release just for the public changed Bee's rewards from the beta ones

Yep indeed i did.

So I guess I'll have to wait for e19 then?

27 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

No your gonna have to have someone mod it it or trade you one depending if she makes all of them buyable or not

@N1Dude

Aah okay,

Can you tell me what rewards i got for 100 and 200 entries?

Because i saw a video of @Dai Laughing in which he stated that he got the galladite at 200 entries. Could be a mistake of him because he got the first 3 rewards offscreen so he could've remembered it wrong and have the first 2 rewards mistaken for eachother. He said that he got the electrium z at 100 and i checked my bag i do have that crystal.

This could also means that through the beta, community and public release the rewards changed 3 times. I don't know i just wanna know what i got for my 100 dex entries cause i'm so frustrated for not knowing right now 😅

6 hours ago, N1Dude said:

Aah okay,

Can you tell me what rewards i got for 100 and 200 entries?

Because i saw a video of @Dai Laughing in which he stated that he got the galladite at 200 entries. Could be a mistake of him because he got the first 3 rewards offscreen so he could've remembered it wrong and have the first 2 rewards mistaken for eachother. He said that he got the electrium z at 100 and i checked my bag i do have that crystal.

This could also means that through the beta, community and public release the rewards changed 3 times. I don't know i just wanna know what i got for my 100 dex entries cause i'm so frustrated for not knowing right now 😅

Mawile I believe, not too sure I did mine all at same time after public came out

Perhaps someone else knows 

@The Swordsman thought you might know the order roughly

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Mawile I believe, not too sure I did mine all at same time after public came out

Perhaps someone else knows 

@The Swordsman thought you might know the order roughly

I did the first 3 rewards in the community release and the last 5 in the public release so I got the mawilite after 400 or 500 dex entries. Is it possible to have 2 of the same crystals? Didn't check that and won't be able to until tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, N1Dude said:

I did the first 3 rewards in the community release and the last 5 in the public release so I got the mawilite after 400 or 500 dex entries. Is it possible to have 2 of the same crystals? Didn't check that and won't be able to until tomorrow.

It's possible to get 2 mawilites due to this, 500 is Froakie so it would of been 400, think Mawilite and Galladeite were switched from Beta to Public unsure of the others

On 11/19/2018 at 11:28 PM, Starry Knight said:

It's possible to get 2 mawilites due to this, 500 is Froakie so it would of been 400, think Mawilite and Galladeite were switched from Beta to Public unsure of the others

Welp, I checked and I have 2 mawilites.

Thanks for figuring it out with me you really helped me out.

Its not that I like really need the galladite but I was just going through the item guide to see if I got all the tms and crystals and then I noticed that I don't have it. So I was just missing it. 

But oh well, I'll go after it if I really want it or need it but I won't bother anyone with this for now 😜

Thanks again!