Exp. Needs

Dragonos

Anyone know where a good training spot is for exp. I've mostly been going to different places and wanted to know which area are good in exp

The Unknowns are sort of inconsistent for my taste, since they range from 20-50. I like using the smashable rocks in Pyrous mountain, the ones that don't affect lava flow will always have level 35 Macargos. Which are good for about 1000 exp points until theyou get to the low 40s. And they are slow as anything. Just look out for their flame body.

Edited by JayDo

Up at the hideout house north of Chrysolia forest there's weepinbell, gloom, ariados, stantler, ledian, swanna, etc (these are also in Chrysolia forest) that are good for 600-1500 each and in the lake the basculin are about that range as well.

The three places mentioned here are probably the best ones. I still rate the Unown number one. They're extremely squishy and can't really harm your Pokemon. The level range is pretty big, but finding a level 35-40 and one shotting it gives insane EXP.

1) The Magcargo don't exactly go down easily. They have some decent bulk, Recover, and Lava Plume I think. Unless you're training Poke in the upper 20s, lower 30s, you might end up running to the Center a lot!

2) The Hideout is probably my second favorite but again, some of the Pokemon there might actually pose a threat to a still-in-training Pokemon.

For lower levels (up to lv 30) I like using the Beedrill, Tranquill, and Carnivine in Beryl Ward and then Arbok and Noctowl up by the first poison gym.

I like using the unown though.

lol im stuck at aya atm(That Muk T__T). I've been training at the unown for a bit. might just train on those magcargos, but that might not be a great idea since i'm training a shedinja,magnezone,ninjask and forretress(I would use my camelrupt or empoleon to wipeout her team but they got over leveled in that whole kiki and azurine island thing)

• Administrators

Dragonos, I suggest you wait a couple days. I'm adding an item in episode 9 that allows you to actually level down, so that way you can use your other Pokemon again. c:

since you're around them already, try to find an unown with a psychic/ground HP. They have reasonable speed and good sp attk and they are available already at a level that is useful to you.

Kind of a one time use but you never know, it might work.

the team i used for Aya worked pretty well: ninetails, magnezone, banette, camerupt, arbok, and gyarados.

Arbok is available up by coreys gym and intimidate/glare and poisoning immunity comes in handy in a single package. It's also easy to level up with the unowns since it has good speed and knows crunch

Edited by Delhezi

Yeah I reccomend to train new weak pokemon (like something at Lvl 20 or so) at the Unowns, and if that pokemon is strong against fire types, go to the Magcargos, they are pretty slow and around Lvl 30s should be an easy OHKO.

So Ima add to what I said before, I think I'm going to just stick with the unowns because an unown at lv 26 gives more experience than an oddish/paras/ducklett/bellsprout etc at 38 (up at the hideout). So unowns seem to be the best training even with lv. 40's.

Let's just hope Ame gives us a spot with higher leveled unown in a future episode.

Edited by Delhezi

• 2 years later...