Welcome!

• Administrators

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the fourth and final incarnation of PokéPlace [Re[Re[Reborn]]]!

With the impending release of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White versions, the reign of the fourth generation is finally drawing to a close. With it, the meta-game that has exploded with the addition of wi-fi will most likely crumble nearly instantly as trainers scramble to the be the first to the top of the 5th gen's new and even more expansive competition.

Consequently, I would like to take the opportunity to issue a final challenge to trainers-

The Reborn League, which PokéPlace has long-promised is finally up and running! Everyone is invited to take on all 17 leaders, and earn their claim to fame--

Additionally, I'd like to offer a number of opportunity for trainers to prove their ranks not just to the leaders, but among each other as well. Consequently, PokéPlace will be hold regularly scheduled tournaments, both online and through the actual games. All are encouraged to join, and there will be prizes. There WILL be a competition this opening week, but not a typical tournament, persay. Nonetheless, stay tuned for more information.

Tournaments, as well as the sites they're hosted on, however, do require people. Therefore, if everyone does their best to wrangle in all the trainers we know, more fun will be had by all. It's my mission to keep everyone nice and occupied as we continue to anticipate the coming of the fifth generation games.

Everything done, I'd only like to close by saying-

Welcome to your home for the next nine months!

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I just murdered the Portal that showed at the index- it wasn't anywhere near as cool as it was supposed to be. If anyone misses it, you can find it at http://www.pokemonreborn.com/index.php?act=home

OR

If there was just a certain part of it that you missed, I can see what I can to try and restore that part to somewhere more convenient.

• 2 weeks later...