Roulette Redux- Tournament X

Mashew

[quote]Ame may be in to edit my post a bit! Good Luck everyone and have fun![/quote]
Oh, look, it's another hostile takeover by AmethystStorm!

It's been a while since we've had one, folks, but here's to our 10th official themed Sunday tournament*

Tournament 10 will be themed to roulette matches! What does this mean?

[u]Rules:[/u]
-Each competitor will register a full box of 30 different Pokemon, and a count order.
-At the beginning of each match up, the opponents will choose 6 numbers from 1-30
-The players must fight using the Pokemon matched to the numbers that their opponent called.
-Battles will take place 6v6 Singles
-A player may not register two of the same Pokemon. This means you must have 30 different species in your Box.
-Other clauses are left for the players to decide match by match

[u]Restricted Pokemon:[/u]
-Pokemon in Reborn's Uber Tier May not be used
-Duplicate species may not be used (NFEs count as their own species)

[u]Registration[/u]
Register your boxes by sending AmethystStorm a numbered list of the species included. A snapshot of your boxes will also suffice. Movesets need not be included.
This should be done by December 10th.

[b]This tournament will take place on Sunday, December 12th at 6:00 PM EST on the Reborn Server[/b]

[u]Prizes:[/u]
2nd Up- Retry Credit for the League
1st- Custom Member Title

*I say 10th loosely... counting T3 and T8 and... yeah...

[u]Currently registered:[/u]
Ikaru
Bullet
Dove
Saya
Taro
I guess I'll do it.

[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/images/t/sb/10.png[/img]

You [i]can[/i]
But who the fuck would make more Pokemon and decrease the probability of them getting what Pokemon they want, therefore decreasing their probability of victory? Who would be that stupid(besides me of course)? Such a minimum does not help whatsoever.

[s]:P? I'll give it a shot. [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Luck be a lady tonight...[/color][/s]

Too much work, I have hard enough times making a team of 6. Plus I got prior engagements...

To be honest, I don't think 15 is nearly enough. I remember watching a video on Roulette Battles and in it he stated that the more Pokemon both sides has to pick from the better odds of having a unique battle. With only 15 that's just 2 1/2 teams and doesn't offer much variety. Heck, I think he said having less than 20 was kind of cheating because you have just your 20 strongest core Pokemon. I have no say in increasing the minimum though and for most people it might be hard to come up with 15 unless they've already been saving Pokemon.

I'm in if its [i]next [/i]Sunday. No way I can do it this weekend. Also going to create as many Pokemon as possible for the sake of fun. :P

• Administrators
The first post has been updated accordingly. Please review it.
I also made an executive decision. We'll say you must register a full box- exactly 30. This makes the odds fair, and also may push some people a little bit.

PM registrations to me- I will probably not participate, and this way it's fair for Mashew to.