Something good is bound to come out of the next Nintendo Direct.

ShadeStrider

According to the speculation of other people, the next direct is probably gonna be on October 10th.

For us Smash Bros fans, they probably will reveal... something. A newcomer, most likely.

The coveted number 69. The internet is gonna be making adult jokes about this for months to come. And whoever is announced will be at the center of it all. So, I genuinely hope it isn't a Pokemon.

So who will it be? Rex and Pyra? Geno? Isaac? Leon and Ashley? Meryl and Johnny Sasaki?

Discuss. And try keeping this board PG-13. Please.

Honestly, Simon and Richter would have been great for this month as an announcement. But as for what character could be revealed... Maybe Leon from ResE? Heck, maybe Nintendo gives us the loop with Soma Cruz (so Dracula can be playable). Or maybe a new announcement for a Castlevania 2 remake

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Honestly, Simon and Richter would have been great for this month as an announcement. But as for what character could be revealed... Maybe Leon from ResE? Heck, maybe Nintendo gives us the loop with Soma Cruz (so Dracula can be playable). Or maybe a new announcement for a Castlevania 2 remake

I have no problem with Leon S. Kennedy as a playable fighter. In fact, he replaces Zant on my list of most wanteds.

But he will be fighter #69. Are you sure you are OK with this?

1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

I have no problem with Leon S. Kennedy as a playable fighter. In fact, he replaces Zant on my list of most wanteds.

But he will be fighter #69. Are you sure you are OK with this?

why would I care about what number he is? so there are people who will try to meme it, but Bellsprout has been number 69 for many years and hasn't really got memed so I'm not scared.

11 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

You sure about that?

Compared to other mons, 100%. Also, why would I care about people who can't look at a new fighter without being mature enough not to joke about that?

12 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Compared to other mons, 100%. Also, why would I care about people who can't look at a new fighter without being mature enough not to joke about that?

Fair point.

It's October the 9th, but they haven't announced anything yet. Starting to wonder....

On 10/10/2018 at 5:10 AM, Lorisaur said:

Wait WHAT? a direct today? Really?

I was hoping. It turned out not to be the case.

So, the next "leaked" date is October 12th. But it probably won't be October 12th either, in which case we wait for October 16th. And if it isn't October 16th, then we wait for a new leak.

Edit: Now It's October 12th, and still no Direct. Now we wait for the 16th.

Another Edit: October 16 came and went. October 18th will probably be it, due to Canada.