Reborn Highlights~!

Gardevoir

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy fine de la semaine! Happy weekend!
Comment ça va? How are you?
Enough introductions and now let us highlight!

Fri. Feb 18,

The league had a bonsoir last night as it ended earlier than usual! Amethyst must have been relieved. In other news two members returned after a somewhat small absence, Kingo and Muin! J'espère que vous will stay and battle some more. The popular picks last night were Cain and Florinia and the special CainX! Yes our X-registrants continue on the path as they both face CainX, putting him quickly in his place. Though Ikaru had a "one-sided" fight, not lending any mercy on Cain's poison. Saya was more subtle and let her dragon do the talking. Notre ami Layton continues to take down our leaders, triumphing over Florinia.

Congratulations Bullet on your new found Championship! After many trials he has finally beaten Lin! May you choose to move on to x-league or not we are proud!

Unfortunately the same could now be said for our Ice as he was defeated once more by Lin. Je suis desole et I wish you the best in your next attempt.

Oh I have a list here!
Our Leaders shall now be in this order!

Julia
Cain
Florinia
Shelly
Cal
Luna
Shade
Elias
Blake
Terra
Kiki
Heather
Hardy
Radomus
Titania
Amaria
Lin

Cain has moved down after his numerous defeats this week. Elias has proven himself worthy and has moved up two spaces. Meanwhile, qu'est-ce!, Terra has moved considerably down while Hardy has risen, only being two places away from his sister. Might his dream to overcome her come true? And if only to further herself away from her brother, Titania moves up, knocking Radomus down.

Score: Last Night, 8 of 18 battles were won! Keep up le bon travail!

Featured:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs.html?log=1377"]Layton vs Florinia- Archeologist vs. Botanist[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs.html?log=1387"]IkaruX vs CainX- Not in the mood.[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs.html?log=1388"]SayaX vs CainX- One Night Stand[/url]

Merci for reading until next week! Have a good week-end!

~Roserade~

[quote]Congratulations Bullet on your new found Championship! After many trials he has finally beaten Lin! May you choose to move on to x-league or not we are proud![/quote]

Well, he gets to reset his [s]counter[/s]team, but I still doubt he's going to do X-League. Because he thinks it's unfair...

*stifles laughter*

[quote name='Tinkeryit' post='11198' date='Feb 22 2011, 12:28 AM']There is a disturbing lack of me in the Highlights.
Work on that....
: D[/quote]
I'm pretty sure I've never been in the highlights. Ever.

oh wait, it was a sidenote about titania saying something to me about Squid. woohoo. =/

[quote name='Maelstrom' post='11201' date='Feb 22 2011, 04:13 AM']I'm pretty sure I've never been in the highlights. Ever.

oh wait, it was a sidenote about titania saying something to me about Squid. woohoo. =/[/quote]

But the thing is
Im secretly Egotistical : O
I needs moar EGOBOOSTING

• 2 weeks later...
I get that you don't like me and all. Fine! If that's how it is... It's not like I put hard work into updating these for you day after day for so long... So okay.
...But...
If I'm not doing them,
Well, I made sure that this little Roserade over here isn't either. <3
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']It's super effective![/color]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir... signing out.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='11387' date='Mar 4 2011, 08:08 PM']I get that you don't like me and all. Fine! If that's how it is... It's not like I put hard work into updating these for you day after day for so long... So okay.
...But...
If I'm not doing them,
Well, I made sure that this little Roserade over here isn't either. <3
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']It's super effective![/color]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir... signing out.[/quote]

Get back here QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hehe.
Hello everyone! How are you all? Oh, I hope you haven't been too lost in my absence... After all, it was a nice vacation~ So did you miss me? It's okay! You can be honest!
[spoiler]I won't hurt you too badly if you didn't...[/spoiler]

Let's see, there's so much to catch up on, and yet not a single note... Well, first of all, I think we need to hear it for Reborn's 4th champion N8theGr8, who finally earned his stripes, and in record time!

Secondly, like to take this opportunity [s]to thank the academy[/s] to call out a certain... Neku? Here is my official word:
Do not listen to anything he says ever.

Let's review, shall we?
-He started by telling Shelly he was worthless
-Then he told N8 to kill himself
-Then he deliberately made Tomas flip out
-On a roll, he decided to lie to Heather, turning her against Ame
-All this while claiming he's been using Tink and Ikaru to his own ends
-And after last night, he's saying he should do away with Kiki.

If you look in the dictionary under psychotic, Neku is listed right there. Full body picture (in the nude!) and detailed life story. ^^

Speaking of Kiki, oh the poor girl? It seems she "finally snapped" last night, but N8 said it best- Snapped is an understatement. It seems [i]someone[/i] took a little too much of the wrong medication for their persisting illness, and she completely went off of everyone, but mostly herself, accusing herself of being weak, and then apologizing, over and over... Wait, did someone switch Shelly with Kiki when I was gone?

I have missed so much, it just breaks my heart... I didn't get to tease Saya and Ikaru about their new relationship at all... Oh, what about Titania? She'll be heartbroken too! Does she even know? Maybe I should tell her...

Featured Battles:
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs.html?log=1549"]Titania vs Savage- Lovely weather indeed[/url]
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/logs.html?log=1559"]LunaX vs Saya- One more bump on a long and rocky road...[/url]

XOXO
...Who knows?

[quote name='Mystery Masked-mon' timestamp='1299795903' post='11534']
[spoiler]I won't hurt you too badly if you didn't...[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Whoever you are, I didn't miss you at all.
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QCcMTHCBJ4c/TRwQTsfBqdI/AAAAAAAAEWQ/UGQjoYSHsLE/s1600/Come%2BAt%2BMe%2BBro%2B-%2B%2BDiglett.jpg[/img]

A masked stranger appears
Do you
A. Rip off their mask?
B. Demand to know who they are?
C. Bow down to their will because they are masked and obviously powerful?
D. Go out for Ice cream and Hookers (Or Popskikles and Handjobs if youre too poor)
[color=purple]E. Just be glad they're back, as they say.

[s]Ikaru was here[/s][/color]

Ikaru has defiantly taken over a part of my mind .-.