My team going into V11 - Any opinions or improvements?

☣ Flares ☣

This is my team going into V11 and my rotation any improvements that can be made?

*Gardevoir*

Moves Hypnosis, Psychic, Calm Mind, Moonblast

Nature : Lonely

Ability : Synchronize

*Chandelure*

Moves : Flame Burst, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Hex

Nature : Quirky

Ability : Flame Body

*Greninja*

Moves: Night Slash, Surf, Hydro Pump, Acrobatics

Nature : Rash

Ability : Torrent

*Mamoswine*

Moves : Mud Bomb, Blizzard, Ice Fang, Earthquake

Nature : Hardy

Ability : Snow Cloak

*Magnezone*

Moves : Discharge, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Gyro Ball

Nature : Bashful

Ability : Sturdy

*Heracross*

Moves : Brick Break, Mega Horn, Close Combat, Aerial Ace

Nature : Gentle

Ability : Guts

Pokemon Rejuvenation 9_18_2018 9_04_03 PM.png

Pokemon Rejuvenation 9_18_2018 9_04_51 PM.png

Edited by ☣ Flares ☣

if you like i can give you my shared PC box file with all my squadmates that im using going into v11........... all are perfectly ev/IV trained with fitting natures for their moveset............ some of which are in your rotation box so it would be considered improvements in that regard............. let me know and ill prep the box and upload the file for ye................. 

DsAJgoD.png 

here is what the contents of the box would be in case you are wondering............ all of them except for the sabeleye are either a physical sweeper or special sweeper the sabeleye is my wall and plan on having him as my mega once the opportinity arises

Edited by ArcBolt27

just slap it into the folder where your rejuvenation save file is located.............

also it is compatible with reborn as well so feel free to use them there if you so choose

as a final note, each and every one of them are holding an item, wether it be leftovers, a choice item, expert belt, stuff like that............ and one has a little something to get you going money wise in game

SharedPC.rxdata

if you are asking if it replaces your box 1 then no, it makes its own seperate box fittingly labelled "shared PC"............. if you already use the shared PC mod then be sure to put anything that may already be in there in a seperate box before placing the file i linked in there as anything in there will get overwritten