Help with Serra

chase_breaker

• 7 months later...

I know I am late writing in this thread but Ame made the Serra battle harder. I like how it's no longer a double battle.

Do not know if Lapris was recently added to Serra's party or not, but She keeps sweeping my whole team with Surf!

My team is

- Vulpix 31 \Droud/
- Gardevoir 47
- Blaziken 48
- Mightyena 44
- Drapion 43
- Camerupt 48

If anybody could help me out it would be very appreciated. ^_^

I know I am late writing in this thread but Ame made the Serra battle harder. I like how it's no longer a double battle.

Do not know if Lapris was recently added to Serra's party or not, but She keeps sweeping my whole team with Surf!

My team is

- Vulpix 31 \Droud/

- Gardevoir 47

- Blaziken 48

- Mightyena 44

- Drapion 43

- Camerupt 48

If anybody could help me out it would be very appreciated. ^_^

You really need to change your team since your team doesn't cover each others weaknesses well. You could pick up a Mudkip from the wastelands, get it on par with your team and get rid of camerupt. Drapion is ok you should replace it with Crobat with acrobatics and infiltrator ability. Blaziken and Gardevoir are good to stay but test other pokemon to see which fit in to replace Mightyena. Maybe you could replace vulpix with Ampharos. The others may have better ideas but this is a start.

P.S. Don't get rid of Vulpix until after Serra

Edited by amazingmagicsam