How to speed up Reborn

Thirdbird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey can someone tell me where the enable speedhack is on here? Step 4. Either I dont see it or something is not working for me.

It's under "unrandomizer" and next to "memory scan options."

• 5 weeks later...

lol. I used the speed hack in reverse to slow down the slots to .25 speed, and it made getting coins easy as hell. It also made me discover that the slots are occasionally rigged, but when they are, it's in one of three distinct patterns, which is actually pretty easy to work around, once you get it.

Does anyone know how to do the money hack on this because every time i try it just crashes and shut down.

Why would you Money-Hack this game?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only reason we use Cheat Engine(or so I assume......) is just to speed up the game :3 since there's no speed up button.

Cheat Engine works well in the spots of the game that don't lag, but its horrendous in the spots that already lag. That's my only gripe though...

^This. I learned the hard way that, when you're not in battle, you should just stick to 2x speed.

I may give this a try and see just how far we can push it.

Although I hear this thing can also give, for instance, infinite moneys, so I'm not sure how much I like endorsing this as a solution.

Still, I realise the speed is a problem compared to most games, and I do appreciate you sharing your solution with us.

No worries pretty sure if can't do other cheats like money. If possible it is probably difficult. I have never seen setting like that.

But yes, I use speed hack too for lag and also grinding. :D Works great.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have a question if speedhack has it how about the codes for infinite money and/or exp for LvL grinding do you know how?

Nobody's going to help you if you ask questions about cheating in the game, unfortunately.

Nobody's going to help you if you ask questions about cheating in the game, unfortunately.

I'm not expect to say that from you why?coz you know how to use the cheat.......

but anyway I'm not bother and what ever you say I'm still looking codes to get easy money and LvL grinding.. That's It!

Edited by ayamatsuno143

I'll be honest, I don't think my laptop would be able to take running both at the same time. It certainly can't run Reborn while Firefox is active =/ But at the same time, I really wish the Pickup Army I have would pick stuff up more often =/ But it is a nice idea

I'm not expect to say that from you why?coz you know how to use the cheat.......

but anyway I'm not bother and what ever you say I'm still looking codes to get easy money and LvL grinding.. That's It!

I won't stop you from asking...

I'm just saying not many people are going to tell you any codes because anything other than speeding up the game is generally frowned upon here.

If you want money, look at this thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4560

You can PM me if you have any questions about the Pickup Army.

If you want to know good training spots, ask on the forums. People will definitely help you with that. Also, by using the Pickup Army, you can also use the Rare Candies you find to level up your Pokemon, so it's a win-win situation!

Edited by Khayoz

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the bump. I know cheat engine better than many but I had never messed with the speed settings. As it is in ep10, I am happy with the speed for the most part.

I did make a macro to simply press the C button for me while I did resets for my Gastly and Abra cause text was long, so this would have helped there! If anyone wants the simple button macro, just let me know. Not sure it is in demand at all.

• 2 months later...