Looking for HA Torchic and Beldum

Rydia

13 minutes ago, Rydia said:

Hi! Thanks for the reply. My username is Rydia4. 

Alright sorry didn't see the reply

trey to tag or quote when answering someone directly so a notification pops up on screen

Enjoy the torchic

Edited by Starry Knight

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:33 AM, Rydia said:

I would love to, but my Froakies don't have perfect iv's, only HA. 😞 

That's totally fine! I'm not fussed about the iv's. I'm not free today, but I am tomorrow, so just tell me when you're free to trade then and I'll request you! Though, that being said, I have a slight feeling that we may or may not be in completely different time zones??

Edited by Harmony

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Harmony said:

That's totally fine! I'm not fussed about the iv's. I'm not free today, but I am tomorrow, so just tell me when you're free to trade then and I'll request you! Though, that being said, I have a slight feeling that we may or may not be in completely different time zones??

Really? Thank you! I'm online right now. I'm from Brazil and the time zone is BRT (Brasília Time), haha. Sorry for the late replay!     

1 hour ago, Rydia said:

Really? Thank you! I'm online right now. I'm from Brazil and the time zone is BRT (Brasília Time), haha. Sorry for the late replay!     

Sorry! Just saw this. Are you still online? (I'm from the UK, so my time zone is four hours ahead, I think?)

5 minutes ago, Rydia said:

I'm on now! 😄 My username is Rydia4. (I don't know much about time zones, haha).

Mmkay, so I've tried requesting you, but for some reason it's not really working? I'm just gonna quickly retry!

Edited by Harmony