Looking to complete my Dex!

Archailas

Hey people,

I'm looking to complete my pokedex and need a few more pokes, and these are difficult (some impossible) for me to get currently. I hope there is someone who wants to help me, and maybe I can be of service with some 5/6IV mons or shinies in return. These are the ones I need currently:

- Slowpoke (or any evo)

- Natu/Xatu

- Shuckle

- Nincada/Ninjask

- Seviper

- Shuppet

- Alomola

- Tyrunt

- Amaura

- Phantump/Trevenant

- Yungoos/Gumshoos

Please let me know if you can trade me a few and tell me your wildest desire, maybe I can help.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Archailas

1 hour ago, Archailas said:

Hey people,

I'm looking to complete my pokedex and need a few more pokes, and these are difficult (some impossible) for me to get currently. I hope there is someone who wants to help me, and maybe I can be of service with some 5/6IV mons or shinies in return. These are the ones I need currently:

- Slowpoke (or any evo)

- Natu/Xatu

- Shuckle

- Nincada/Ninjask

- Seviper

- Shuppet

- Alomola

- Tyrunt

- Amaura

- Phantump/Trevenant

- Yungoos/Gumshoos

Please let me know if you can trade me a few and tell me your wildest desire, maybe I can help.

Thanks in advance!

i can get ya Slowpoke, Natu, Nincada, Seviper, Shuppet, Phantump and Yungoos. (if ya have access to Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Tirtouga and Archen i would be even more happy to trade with ya, if ya don't its okay and then send anything.)

Hey people,

- Slowpoke (or any evo)

- Natu/Xatu

- Shuckle

- Nincada/Ninjask

- Seviper

- Shuppet

- Alomola

- Tyrunt

- Amaura

- Phantump/Trevenant

- Yungoos/Gumshoos

Thanks in advance!

I can get u Shuckle, Alomola, Tyrunt and Amaura

Hey people,

- Slowpoke (or any evo)

- Natu/Xatu

- Shuckle

- Nincada/Ninjask

- Seviper

- Shuppet

- Alomola

- Tyrunt

- Amaura

- Phantump/Trevenant

- Yungoos/Gumshoos

Thanks in advance!

Now i remember i can get ya both Phantump and Trevenant along with all the others i mentioned above.

3 hours ago, Archailas said:

Hey people,

- Slowpoke (or any evo)

- Natu/Xatu

- Shuckle

- Nincada/Ninjask

- Seviper

- Shuppet

- Alomola

- Tyrunt

- Amaura

- Phantump/Trevenant

- Yungoos/Gumshoos

Thanks in advance!

Which ones are still missing?