Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I need help completing my pokedex

Mori

Question

Hi all!

I'm in the progress of 'creating' a living dex with Pokemon's final evolution's but i'm missing some pokemon.

The main Pokemon i need are the following:

Squirtle - I've progressed the sidequest up until the part where i actually find him outside but i can't seem to get clear weather. I've changed dates many times and the rain just won't disappear.

Slowpoke - According to other guides out there, i'm supposed to fish from the jumping stones on route 4 but i get an error that says it can't be done there. I'm not sure if it's a bug with episode 18 or if there's another water source i'm supposed to fish from.

Natu - I might've messed this one up early game. I've tried going back with clear weather/windy weather and without ill-fated dolls but i can't seem to get natu to spawn back.

Azurill - Probably one of the hardest for me to find, i can't seem to find any guides indicating an ingame event to get azurill, and it just seems to be from the Growlithe egg event.

Exploud - i missed the whismur event early game and i don't have the loudred after the 'returning pokemon' event. Any other sources would be appreciated.

Rampardos - I think i've exhausted almost every if not all mining rocks with no luck of a skull fossil.

Spiritomb - same situation with rampardos, i couldn't seem to get an odd keystone from any of them.

Sigilyph - I can't find any guide that seems to say Sigilyph is anywhere other than Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie, as far as i'm concerned there's no way to go back there (i might be wrong), and i can't find any other location that has spawns.

Galvantula - I got Grubbin instead of Joltik as the early game event reward. I've been told he was in North Adventurine Woods (dewpider pond) but can't find him. Not sure if it was removed with the introduction of gen 7.

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

Living Dex.png

7 answers to this question

Hi! I could get you an Exploud, Rampardos, Spiritomb and Sigilyph. For my own Pokedex, could you give me either an egg or a pokemon for the following: Gumshoos, Barbaracle, Alomola and Trevenant? It would be greatly appreciated. I can trade anytime today after lunch.

29 minutes ago, Mori said:

Hi all!

I'm in the progress of 'creating' a living dex with Pokemon's final evolution's but i'm missing some pokemon.

Squirtle - I've progressed the sidequest up until the part where i actually find him outside but i can't seem to get clear weather. I've changed dates many times and the rain just won't disappear.

Slowpoke - According to other guides out there, i'm supposed to fish from the jumping stones on route 4 but i get an error that says it can't be done there. I'm not sure if it's a bug with episode 18 or if there's another water source i'm supposed to fish from.

Natu - I might've messed this one up early game. I've tried going back with clear weather/windy weather and without ill-fated dolls but i can't seem to get natu to spawn back.

Azurill - Probably one of the hardest for me to find, i can't seem to find any guides indicating an ingame event to get azurill, and it just seems to be from the Growlithe egg event.

Exploud - i missed the whismur event early game and i don't have the loudred after the 'returning pokemon' event. Any other sources would be appreciated.

Rampardos - I think i've exhausted almost every if not all mining rocks with no luck of a skull fossil.

Spiritomb - same situation with rampardos, i couldn't seem to get an odd keystone from any of them.

Sigilyph - I can't find any guide that seems to say Sigilyph is anywhere other than Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie, as far as i'm concerned there's no way to go back there (i might be wrong), and i can't find any other location that has spawns.

Galvantula - I got Grubbin instead of Joltik as the early game event reward. I've been told he was in North Adventurine Woods (dewpider pond) but can't find him. Not sure if it was removed with the introduction of gen 7.

Thanks 🙂

Living Dex.png

hi i've got natu spirtomb, slowpoke, whismer, and rampardos and Sigilyph just tell me when u can trade

Azurill is obtainable in 2 ways:

1. mystery egg event

2. breeding a marril or azumarril that's holding a sea incense

if you're not to far in the game yet, you can find sea incense in a warehouse in coral ward (pre-restoration)

and for odd keystone: just keep trying, it's in there, somewhere 😉 First odd keystone took me hours, after that I sometimes 2 in a row...

1 hour ago, Mori said:

Hi all!

Thanks 🙂

Living Dex.png

i can trade you all those pokemons you need tell me if you are missing any 

15 hours ago, Mori said:

Hi all!

Thanks /🙂

Living Dex.png

Slowpoke You can no longer fish from rocks but it's route 4 in general while super rod fishing, using argate city head North while surfing from the rock climb spot it should lead you into route 4

Squirtle need rain for entire event now

Azurill policeman egg or breed Marill/Azumarill with a sea insence from Coral ward before the restoration, , using argate city head North while surfing from the rock climb spot the first patch of grass up the waterfalls has marill/Azumarills

Exploud right now you cannot find in wild

Spiritomb is most definatly in mining rocks

Joltik Upper peridot ward, grass near fountain

Sigilith might be mirage tower and sigiline cave area

Thanks everyone for your help. I've finished my living dex (just the evolved mons).

5 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Azurill policeman egg or breed Marill/Azumarill with a sea insence from Coral ward before the restoration

Also managed to find an Azumarill in route 4 at that same area north of Agate. I think it was around morning ingame.

Just now, Mori said:

Thanks everyone for your help. I've finished my living dex (just the evolved mons).

Also managed to find an Azumarill in route 4 at that same area north of Agate. I think it was around morning ingame.

it doesn't matter what time of day for it but yeah