Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[ANSWERED] Where's Ditto?

Nickaboo92

Question

I've been trying to find Ditto, but I have no idea where it could be. I went into the room with all the cages, and there's just a Roggenrola, Cyndaquil, Abra, Vanillite, Lickitung, Injured Makuhita, Jigglypuff, and Loudred. On top of that, the Abra won't wake up anymore now that I've escaped the cage puzzle. Am I doing something wrong?

24 answers to this question

I've been trying to find Ditto, but I have no idea where it could be. I went into the room with all the cages, and there's just a Roggenrola, Cyndaquil, Abra, Vanillite, Lickitung, Injured Makuhita, Jigglypuff, and Loudred. On top of that, the Abra won't wake up anymore now that I've escaped the cage puzzle. Am I doing something wrong?

Ditto is in a cage that is on top of another one. But there's a thread that explains how to obtain Ditto.

I know how to get Ditto/what Pokemon to make it transform into, I've already checked the threads. My issue is that Ditto isn't even there.

2gtp9g8.png

Plus, Abra will never wake up, despite having Loudred repeatedly scream in my ears.

Edited by Nickaboo92

Yeah, it's the same for my game. Which is puzzling, considering how much I see people talk about getting a Ditto from that puzzle.

But I think some guy in a house near the Obsidia Pokecenter mentioned getting his daughter a pink morphing pokemon for her birthday and she wants to trade it away for a Furret. So maybe that's it?

Yeah, it's the same for my game. Which is puzzling, considering how much I see people talk about getting a Ditto from that puzzle.

But I think some guy in a house near the Obsidia Pokecenter mentioned getting his daughter a pink morphing pokemon for her birthday and she wants to trade it away for a Furret. So maybe that's it?

Nope, that's a Castform :P

I have practically turned the Daycare into a Ralts Factory, while I tried to get a male one that would be good to evolve to Gallade, so I'm pretty sure I've got the Daycare thing on lock :/

Nevermind. I think I figured it out. Do you have to talk to the guy that's in the warehouse with the Happiny? I caught the Happiny, but I guess I never noticed the Grunt.

Edited by Nickaboo92

when you where completing the daycare task did you find a team meteor member in the storage room where you find the happiny because i think he is the one that "unlocks" the ditto event

exactly that

Edited by IvanMC

go to the day care couple house and keep talking to them and they will reveal themselves as team meteor! kick thier ass and they admit they hid the real day care couple and you have to find a key. its in the house in that park area. go to the docks and open those locked garage things and one of them will have the day care couple in it and the other will have a team meteor mook in there thats sending a ditto to their base. you also get a happiny in the same place. go to the place with the caged pokemon and you will see ditto thier and transfer makuhita under ditto and ditto will transform into makuhita and bust out of the cage! there you go!!

Thanks guys! I was just missing the guy in the Happiny room. I got Happiny before I saved the Daycare couple, so the meteor grunt didn't "spawn" there. And Skullkin, I already have it in a video :)

are you fucking kidding me?!?! talk to loudred and he will screech to wake his lazy ass up!!

Umm... I think you kinda may have skimmed over this part.

Plus, Abra will never wake up, despite having Loudred repeatedly scream in my ears.

I also posted a link to a video where I tried that multiple times. So... yeah. It's right here for anybody who may want to check it out. Again. http://youtu.be/Fr793RmAdUk

Edited by Nickaboo92

are you fucking kidding me?!?! talk to loudred and he will screech to wake his lazy ass up!!

This should wake it up. I also did the daycare event after I escaped and I had no problems.

im sorry to say but you are fucked! that happened to me once! unfortunately loudres roars can not be heard from abra in those cages at the very back were you have him. im sorry but no ditto for you. i just restarted my game when that happened because the positions dont change when you leave. its not to bad because ditto sucks ass anyway except when your using it for breeding.

Edited by bocoom

i wouldnt take anything bocoom says seriously, he is just a dick to any1 on this forum

im not a dick i just like to give my opinions to people that are raw, hard, long , and fast! i know most people wish they were soft ,slow and placid, but i dont do that! and if you or anyone else dont like it you can kiss my ass human centipede style lol

Edited by bocoom

im not a dick i just like to give my opinions to people that are raw, hard, long , and fast! i know most people wish they were soft ,slow and placid, but i dont do that! and if you or anyone else dont like it you can kiss my ass human centipede style lol

Eww that's dirty D: and slightly off topic

It's weird, because it worked when I was trying to escape before! But yeah, I only want Ditto to breed an army of Eeveelutions, so it's not SUPER important. But still.

no but really abra can't hear loudred from those boxes, when i was solving the puzzle that happened to me and had to restart :(

• Administrators

ok so
one: "its not to bad because ditto sucks ass anyway except when your using it for breeding."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem*
two: I wouldn't say not to take him seriously because that's also slightly disrespectful, but yes, he has been made aware that he should probably calm down (and if not, here's his reminder) so there's that.

three: "and if you or anyone else dont like it you can kiss my ass human centipede style lol"
If only that was how things worked. It's not.

In any case, leaving this open for the Abra thing but otherwise considering this resolved. Once that's fixed I'll probably end up closing this.

Is it possibly too far away from the Loudred? I know that's possible but honestly I have a selective memory when it comes to things like this and I don't remember.

Eww that's dirty D: and slightly off topic

Only slightly, though.

Anyway, Ame has seen the video and said it will be fixed next release, so you can close it up if you want. Then, I will start my Eevee army.

eevee-army3.jpg