Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to find Torchic? (Spoilers)

Winter Angel

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes you can I don't know if you have to battle the EP18 gym leader first because the opponent you are fighting during the sidequest uses Lv90 pokemon

to start fix the road infront of Calcenon city then when into the cave beside the stairs and you will find four things.Magmarizer , Electrizer ,Ghost Memory and a Trainer 

beat the Tranier and she will run away to Charlotte's gym you must solve the puzzle and a door will open up in the gym.

go inside and you will find the trainer again with a Charizardite X,She will demand you to bring her something related to the Belrose family so fly to the Charlotte's house and find a picture then give it to her,after that she will give you a Torchic egg.

Good luck!!!

14 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

Hide contents

Yes you can I don't know if you have to battle the EP18 gym leader first because the opponent you are fighting during the sidequest uses Lv90 pokemon

to start fix the road infront of Calcenon city then when into the cave beside the stairs and you will find four things.Magmarizer , Electrizer ,Ghost Memory and a Trainer 

beat the Tranier and she will run away to Charlotte's gym you must solve the puzzle and a door will open up in the gym.

go inside and you will find the trainer again with a Charizardite X,She will demand you to bring her something related to the Belrose family so fly to the Charlotte's house and find a picture then give it to her,after that she will give you a Torchic egg.

Good luck!!!

It's possible before the last current gym leader but tough as she uses a lvl 93 water pokemon that hits like a tank and has good hp/def/sp def (Not sure which of the three off hand)

4 hours ago, Winter Angel said:
  Hide contents

Thank you! 

How do I get through Caroline's puzzle? It's give me a headache as I can't figure out how to put it onto the final panel of the Fire Gym. 

Take a picture of the one from the video by Leo something and pull it up beside the screen put alt/speed up and go nice and careful