Reborn Fanarts + Symphonic Horizon fanart

Arkiel

• 2 months later...

I have been losing motivation, maybe when next chapter come out i will feel the urge to draw again.

I draw lin, tania and amaria cuz they have lot of protagonism on the last chapter and ciel cuz i related a bit to her when on the last chapter:

Spoiler

loosing her home she have find by herself by loosing her family members one by one without beeing able to do anything also altaria fluffy birb

This time im posting something a bit different, is a Symphonic Horizon fanart, i started it for a art contest @Dylanrockin made, but i noticed i was breacking a rule so i didnt finish it and change to other character, i found the files and feel the urge to finish it 

the rule i broke was the clothes thing, i invented myself clothes for one character cuz she has a outfit that is like a uniform for her elite fourth position and i wanted to draw her before she become a elite fourth, i could have asked for details but i didnt wanted spoilers (;u;)

Spoiler

Haven3.thumb.png.a748415eb31bb1eaf9d6c97d25db2eb4.png

since her sister has a kimono like outfit and she has a nordic warrior look i tryed to make a mix xD sorry for getting out of the cannonic 

im thinking on opening commisions but im not sure if someone would be interesed on commision my art for real money? i also do pixel art ;u; made the Pokemon Desolation two female characters vs and throwing pokeball animation all from scratch no repaint/edit over

maybe start a topic tomorrow for this xD