Budew or Shiny bellsprout

Crimson

i did manage to change it cause budew will not learn any moves after lvl 16, and it's hard to make it's happiness up, i dont want to spend lots of cash for salons,

i think it's hard to earn pokedollars in this game,

It can be at times your not flooded with it so it makes you think twice with each purchase. Now for me I use very little items in pokemon its unfunny I just finished my second gym... not one item used and still beat her last pokemon, but my god it was tough but I won after my 3-4 try...

Edited by Vergil the Dark Master

pick whatever you want we dont give a shit

He's asking for advice. Can you stop being a douchenozzle in every thread you post in? That'd be cool.

I think Roserade is a bigger threat than Victrebell. Pokebucks are pretty much finite unless you run a Pokemon with PickUp. You can mine rocks and try to find Rare Bones and the like, but usually I try to save those rocks for finding the evolutionary stones.

It's hard to pass up a shiny pokemon sometimes, but both pokemon are good depending on what you need. Roserade would be the more chosen of the two mainly because it's speed and special stats are better than Victreebel, along with the fact that if you keep it as a Roselia until 37 it learns Petal Dance, which can be a devastating sweeper as a Roserade with it's high special attack and speed. If you already have a lot of special types though, I would recommend Victreebel because it's physically bulkier and has higher defense and regular attack. As far as moves it learns Leaf blade at lvl 47 and has decent damage to it. It also has pretty similar special attack and regular attack and learns Leaf Tornado at lvl 47 along with Leaf Blade. I don't think enough people give it credit, but it has a lot more utility as far as offenses and can take a hit (As long as it's physical) better than a Roserade could. I'd go with whatever you need more. (Tank/Attacker) Victreebel. (Sweeper/Special Attacker) Roserade. Both are good pokemon. Sorry for the long explanation. *Shuts up now.*

Edit: Also you can find a Leaf Stone in rocks and a Shiny stone in the wasteland I think.

Edited by Aizen805

• 2 weeks later...

Whoaw I nosebleed for your comments aisen, thanks, btw I'm with roselia now since I'm finding dificulties leveling up the shiny bellsprout since it knows no other aTtack moves, and I like the normal sprite of victreebell than the shiny one,

I was able to evolve my Budew at level 16 in the first gym, all I had to do was run around for a while. I ran up and down along the train tracks if you know where that is. I would say that evolving Budew before or right at 25 is an absolute must though, as otherwise you lose out on giga drain, which is Roselia's primary attack for awhile. Leech seed at 16 is also nice, but not really as necessary as giga drain.

Victreebel is just kind of.... Meh. Its moveset is pretty bad compared to Roselia's, the only thing better really is sleep powder over grasswhistle. Even then, it really just doesn't have as good of a movepool as Roselia, and after you get a shiny stone, Roserade just completely outclasses it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would've gone with the Bellsprout :V

Then you could say "I beat this Gym with a freaking Victrebell" and everyone would be like woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Khayoz