Reshiram Path or Zekrom Path?

Cashmere

I’m going to start a Reborn playthrough soon and I know that there are two paths. I took the liberty of figuring out where the paths diverge so I can make the choice because I am a very story-based player.

With E18, I’m sure the paths have different additions to them. I don’t want to know what happens, but I would like to hear what path I should take. I eventually plan on doing both paths but I want to take whatever path is most interesting for now.

(I apologize if this was posted in the wrong section, I couldn’t decide between this and Team Showcase.)

Edited by Cashmere

The important thing to note is that the path names are significant: in the Zekrom Route, the tale unfolds in a more ideal manner, whereas the Reshiram unveils more backstory- truths, if you will- at the cost of making the story even rockier than it was before. Since you specify that you'rem a story-driven player, I think the Reshiram Route will be more interesting for you.