Team building help

Zander

I have pretty much decided on a team. But it's branching out in different ways so I need help. 

There are 2 ways my team could go. 

Option 1

Garchomp, Metagross, Galvantula, Greninja, Mega Charizard X and Hawlucha 

Option 2

Garchomp, Metagross, Galvantula, Gyarados, Mega Charizard Y and Hydreigon 

In the first option the team might have less power and more speed and in the second option the team might have too much power but less speed. 

Both options give me a reliable dragon dancer so anyone would be great except for the speed and power balance. Galvantula does provide sticky web support so the slower team could work but levitate and flying types pose a problem. 

I don't have a fairy type in both teams but weakness to dragon, dark and fighting may be covered. 

If anyone could suggest which team to use/any changes for the team; and what move sets would be good for weakness coverage that would be great. Thanks. 

like okay kind of bulk not tanky and not fragile either.I suggest switch out one of your dragon since you have 2 in each team.Are you sure about hyper-offensive...they are fast and powerful but fragile,if you get outspeed then ur ded.

if you really want hyper-offensive then I suggest switch hydregion out because it is slower than garchomp and more bulky

if you want more type coverage maybe a Weavile or Greninja for dark type ,what about metagross and Galvantula do you want to switch them out?

I'm thinking I should run

Mega Metagross, Garchomp, Greninja, Volcarona, Hawlucha. Now I need an electric type. If there aren't any bulky electric types then maybe I'll have to switch out something.