Online Play Problem

Askey307

Hey Guys

Been getting an error lately when I attempt online play that asks me to update my game. Already have 17.1 and re-downloaded it again and still get that. Don't even get to the login page. Anyone else having this error? Is there a way to fix it?

Kind Regards

• Veterans
8 minutes ago, Askey307 said:

Hey Guys

Been getting an error lately when I attempt online play that asks me to update my game. Already have 17.1 and re-downloaded it again and still get that. Don't even get to the login page. Anyone else having this error? Is there a way to fix it?

Kind Regards

Episode 18 recently released, so you have to update to that to have version parity with other players.

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, Askey307 said:

Version 18!!!!!!!!!!! OMW yeah baby. But download from the link on Monday and it was 17.1...weird...

What is new in 18?

E18 public release (on the download page) only came out a day or two ago, but community release was out for a while before that. 

E18 brings a new section to the story, USUM content, various bugfixes, tweaks, AI improvements, QoL updates and rebalances.