Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pichu

K1ngspade

Question

So after I beat Flobot I went to the rooftop garden for the first time and I saw Pichu being chased I wandered around up there for a while and didn't really know where to find him. I've since finished the main story and I've been up to the rooftop many times with no sign of him, so I'm wondering if he's somewhere else or it's weather based or if I just missed my chance by not finding him the first time. Any help would be awesome thanks.

6 answers to this question

Yea i actually didn;t even know about the garden itself until today. I just felt like revisiting some of the pcs to see if i missed something since i had to stop by the department store anyway and found that also. But every time i got into a battle on the rooftop a tree to the middle left would flash for like an instant. so i went over there after like 7 battles and approached it to find out it was pichu and not just my game bugging.

what triggers the Pichu event? I have read about it, but I never encountered any Pichu at the Rooftop Garden... (or am I stupid?) ...

... 30 minutes later ...

... and what did I do that that happened? -> Pichu on the rooftop to the left running in circles?

... another 30 minutes later ...

... at least that one is serious ... didn't want an adamant one =P

Thanks guys and girls!

Edited by DarkShaman667