Quick Question

johare

• Administrators

The weather changes based on the day, but to say that it changes daily can be an over-simplification. That is, you will often have the same weather for a couple days in a row.

• 2 weeks later...

the weather changes daily and you can see a weekly forecast on the TV if you check enough

Sorry if this is hijacking the thread but I seem to be stuck with only the weather that my forecast tells me, so I'm currently only able to make it have rainstorms, windy and normal weather. Is there a way I can change the time and date to give me sun even though everytime I check the forecast it only mentions the same thing?

I had this same problem too. If you put the date forward in order to change the weather, you'll be stuck with that weather until you pass that date.

For example, when I was trying to make it rain, i did something stupid and changed the date to September 1st. When I went back to the actual time, I was stuck with the weather from the week of September 1st. The only way to "fix" this is to change your date to something like September 8th. However, if you do that, you're now stuck with that week's weather until you pass that date.

Is there a reason why it has been sunny for 3 weeks straight after I beat Serra(and finished ep8)?

Its getting really anoying. (becouse I want it to be windy just once, so I can go get that eevee). Is it just weird luck or is something wrong?

And I changed my date to next week and still says ^Sunny all week but high winds should clear it to normal after sunday^ and still every time the Sun stays.