Gallade or Gardevoir?

UgandaPanda

You better get a female Ralts and then make her give you lots of littles Ralts...

I know this isn't related to the topic and I appologize if I get in trouble for this, but would Pokemon having sex with other pokemon be considered beastiality or just speciation? Edited by Aizen805

I think it would be better if you got yourself a Gallade, because you already can get an Alakazam... or a Gengar... which I think are better than a Gardevoir... I don't know, just my little opinion back here. :ph34r:

Yep ended up making him a Gallade :)

• 7 months later...

I'll use this thread to have my question.

I got Kirlia and Dawn Stone now, gonna evolve to Gallade.

But i really would like to have Justified ability for Gallade. I tried dozens of times to evolve him and start game again 'till i have Justified, but i'm just getting Steadfast all the time..

So i guess i don't have any chance to have that ability, since Kirlias ability atm is Synchronize?

Nope. Abilities don't change upon evolution.

Because a normal ability doesn't change into a hidden ability when a pokemon evolves... There's no chance that will happen...

Unless Ame changes something in the game code...

I'm saying that because i remember someone trying to evolve a Keen Eye Starly into a Reckless Staraptor... I don't remember if worked though... (I'm guessing it didn't...)

- eyerolls -

I love how none of you have mentioned that you could just breed gardevoir to get both although (who was it again earlier?) someone mentioned that xD and yes, that means you have to get a female ralts. o3o

I'll use this thread to have my question.

I got Kirlia and Dawn Stone now, gonna evolve to Gallade.

But i really would like to have Justified ability for Gallade. I tried dozens of times to evolve him and start game again 'till i have Justified, but i'm just getting Steadfast all the time..

So i guess i don't have any chance to have that ability, since Kirlias ability atm is Synchronize?

yeah no chance whatsoever. Sorry~ c: you could just evolve it into a gardevoir and breed it if it's female.

EDIT: crap... double posting. SORRY. D: I forgot e.e

Edited by Tempest