Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Side Quest: Caged Pokemon Location

Lightbender

Question

24 answers to this question

Yeah I think I figured it out. The caged pokemon are located in the Abandoned Factory in Peridot Ward. There is a Ditto, Cyndaquil, Loudred, Abra, Jigglypuff, Makuhita, Vanillite, Lickitung and Roggenrola. This seems to be another mystery. I think Lickitung is supposed to lick the Vanillite lol. Jigglypuff sing to the injured Makuhita. Ditto Tranforms... This is gonna take a while.

Yeah I think I figured it out. The caged pokemon are located in the Abandoned Factory in Peridot Ward. There is a Ditto, Cyndaquil, Loudred, Abra, Jigglypuff, Makuhita, Vanillite, Lickitung and Roggenrola. This seems to be another mystery. I think Lickitung is supposed to lick the Vanillite lol. Jigglypuff sing to the injured Makuhita. Ditto Tranforms... This is gonna take a while.

This is what you do: You put loudred in the top right cage and put Jigglypuff in the cage in front of it (close to the guard). You make loudred scream and immediately make jigglypuff sing. Now the guards asleep.

Now you switch off between cyndaquil and vanillite making them attack the bars until it becomes cold and brittle, then you make roggenrolla use rock blast on the brittle bars and you're out. ^_^

anyone know where to get vanillite

few ways:

1.) the vending machine in the candy store that the kid is blocking

2.) a vending machine in a hidden room in Spinel Town (Hint: You need to go into the museum)

If you buy a Vanilla Ice Cream you will receive a Vanillite.

You tried to eat a Pokemon. Meanie.

^ It's in the top left hand corner. Two cages are stacked.

Btw, nice avatar. Good to see another 1Piece fan

I'm super late on this lol. But I don't think theres a ditto in mine. Nothing happens when I put a pokemon in that bottom cage. Do I have to put a certain Pokemon in there?

Thanks for the complement btw Usoland lol

Yes, Makuhita. But have you talked to a grunt in the Happiny warehouse?

OOOOOHHHHH!!! I remember talking to him before, but at one point or another either I didn't save or my game crashed. I just double checked and talked to him and now I have my ditto, thanks!

Cyndaquil like all the other starters will be available in a future release similar to mudkip and bulbasaur.

Wouldn't be cool though if in the future u could release all the caged pokemon in another side quest, and as a rewardu get to keep cyndaquil as a reward. Like maybe it could be a gang event and whatever gang u oppose is trying to steal all of them and u have to stop them. I could see that happening.