Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Elekid, why have I not found you?

RabbitTYD

Question

I usually would not try to spoil the game like this, but I would rather not miss out on catching my fav pokemon, so could anyone tell me where he can be found? Oh, and can he actually evolve into an Electivire?

Edit 1: I actually just saw that Electivire is not yet in game on the obtainable pokemon page :P. Or is that not updated?

Edited by RabbitTYD

12 answers to this question

Elekid can be found on the roof of the building with the three streets rats that talk funny in beryl ward. This can only happen during a thunderstorm and there is like a 5 percent chance that elekid is carrying the electrizer. So if you want an electivire I suggest you save and have an open slot in your party.

• Administrators

I think the possibility of it carrying an Electrizer didn't cross Ame's mind when she updated the list is all.

I found where Elekid is supposed to be, but I can't get it to show up. I went to the rooftop at night during a thunderstorm and it wasn't there. I changed the clock a few times and cycled through every day of the week, but still no luck. Is there something I have to do to activate the event? Thanks.

Edited by Xarcon

I found the rooftop where Elekid appears, but I messed around with my date and time on my computer for like a half hour. All I was able to conjure up was some harsh sunlight, but I couldn't get any other weather effect to appear. I realize that it's probably randomized, but I even skipped behind and ahead months to see if it would change and it was always drought on the same 2 days of the week. If anyone can help me summon this Elekid it would be very much appreciated.

I have found the building where you can find elekid I have changed the date and time so it's night and raining, but he is not appearing I haven't beaten the poison gym leader yet so maybe I have to do that is there something specific that you have to do to find it or something

Edited by Subsoses

I have found the building where you can find elekid I have changed the date and time so it's night and raining, but he is not appearing I haven't beaten the poison gym leader yet so maybe I have to do that is there something specific that you have to do to find it or something

I found where Elekid is supposed to be, but I can't get it to show up. I went to the rooftop at night during a thunderstorm and it wasn't there. I changed the clock a few times and cycled through every day of the week, but still no luck. Is there something I have to do to activate the event? Thanks.

I found the rooftop where Elekid appears, but I messed around with my date and time on my computer for like a half hour. All I was able to conjure up was some harsh sunlight, but I couldn't get any other weather effect to appear. I realize that it's probably randomized, but I even skipped behind and ahead months to see if it would change and it was always drought on the same 2 days of the week. If anyone can help me summon this Elekid it would be very much appreciated.

@ Subsoses: It has to be a thunderstorm, not a mere rain.

@ Xarcon: Maybe try exiting and re-entering?

@ Aizen: If you change ahead the clock, the same weather patterns stays. If you changed your clock ahead months, you'll have to deal with the same pattern for this period. There's no way around it, sorry. :(

Edited by ThBe

the wind is blowing, the rain is pouring down and my screen is flashing like crazy, but elekid isn't on the roof top, am i doing somethig wrong or is my save file messed up?