Where is Reborn located exactly in the pokemon world?

Kajj

I bet a lot of us has been pondering this, but.. Where is Reborn? Where in the pokemon world is it located? Does Reborn have it's own region? Or is it just a city on a small island? I hope someone has an answer. It would be cool if Reborn was a region and had it's own cities and such. Anyways, people can also make guesses and such also.

• Administrators
I haven't yet done more than draft a world map, but Reborn is within a ring of fire (chain of volcanoes and mountains that surround an area) outside of which is a massive desert/wasteland. As for where that desert is... suggestions?

Well, everyone imagine what Reborn looks like. And from what Ame's saying, it has its own region. If people also want to, draw up your own map of what you think Reborn looks like. And if we can, make up our own cities within Reborn. What do y'all think?

My ORIGINAL idea was in an area on the southwest coast like in a small tip/section of California... but I like Storm's idea of it being in a ring of fire better, mainly due to the fact that I can make better history with the ancient natives with it. I do know that it'd be connected to some kind of mainland via north - southeast ends...

Alright, well this is a general doodle of what Reborn will probably look like in +Infinitas...

[url="http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/SupahFish/Infinitas-RebornMap.jpg"]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae189/S...s-RebornMap.jpg[/url]

[quote name='Maelstrom' post='6965' date='Nov 23 2010, 04:48 PM']Reborn is located where the river Styx starts as a flow from the ocean. We harbor Charon's escaped charges.[/quote]
So we're in Ancient Greece? Keen!

I'm all for coming up with an official map for the Reborn Region as a long term project. Perhaps eventually digitize it to be placed somewhere on the PokeEarth map at Serebii for our own pleasure. Who knows, perhaps we can figure out what towns the Gym Leaders are in, the routes, Pokemon found, Department Store, etc.

[quote name='AZKnight' post='6980' date='Nov 23 2010, 10:33 PM']So we're in Ancient Greece? Keen!

I'm all for coming up with an official map for the Reborn Region as a long term project. Perhaps eventually digitize it to be placed somewhere on the PokeEarth map at Serebii for our own pleasure. Who knows, perhaps we can figure out what towns the Gym Leaders are in, the routes, Pokemon found, Department Store, etc.[/quote]

And at that thought I think if we would be able to make a full scale map I could work on maybe making a Pokemon ROM of Reborn.

• Administrators
Unless +INF Will is going to go around challenging gym leaders in that book, which it sounds like it may take years for you to get that far anyway, especially what with all the Meteor stuff, doing it for general Reborn might be a safer option...

Aaaaand I started the map. Four pages taped together. So far I have the border and compass (you know, the one every map ever has) drawn. Inking them next.

Ok. I'm gonna make it to where you choose who you want. The person you choose WONT appear in the game. That way you don't have to verse one self. Add Reborn Moutains, The sea. Of course boulders and a ship to block them from going too far out.

Reborn is located in an alternate dimension. You can only see it, and not touch it.

Nobody cares, if your entering or leaving Reborn. In that land, you will face nothing but suffering, until the very end. Eagles and Hawks, will come clawing at you and eventually vultures will feed upon your dead corpse. This alternate dimension is located near Giratina's Realm the distortion world. Too bad Cyrus couldn't find it before he got eaten by Giratina.

[quote name='Maelstrom' post='7633' date='Dec 6 2010, 07:09 PM']Apparently, Reborn looks like a bidoof from space.[/quote]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qpwDqGO0f0Q/TC9TeFNywPI/AAAAAAAACAM/3U-ihASOUqc/s1600/00unseecat.jpg[/img]

• 6 months later...