Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lost train

BlueberryRum

Question

So............

While using Fly I noticed a thin black line in chrysolia forest, so I went Spinel town, went to the exit of the railnet and found a train. It's like the ones in the desert puzzle, but instead of being conducted, you can enter it((It has nothing inside tho)Maybe you need to bring something?). As for that, I ask you, people, do you have any idea what is its purpose? 

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DarkLight said:

Read the book on the train (right in front of my character). It will give you some info on a sidequest for a Pokemon.

Also, ignore my text box. I think I have my F8 key registered to something...

capture001.jpg

Where is that train anyway?

15 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Chysolia forest near the water fountain directly south of Cacleon city I believe, the tree gives out you can also get a marcatus egg there if it's the one I'm thinking of

Yeah, I found it right after my comment. Was that train there in e17?

21 hours ago, RodrigoMob said:

I think he's talking about this one

capture000.png

Ohhh, that's new. I just saw the line from the map and went back to said line of trains from the city. I didn't bother walking up to find this. Thanks for the heads up!

20 hours ago, Spedy said:

Where is that train anyway?

Starry Knight is correct. My train is closer to the fountain in the forest, but it is associated with Eevee, not Maractus. I was unaware of the new train right in front of the railroad's exit because I try to avoid the forest of lag like the plague.

20 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Chysolia forest near the water fountain directly south of Cacleon city I believe, the tree gives out you can also get a marcatus egg there if it's the one I'm thinking of

You are correct. My train is close to the fountain, but it is associated with Eevee. I didn't know about the new train right in front of the exit that gives an egg.

10 hours ago, DarkLight said:

Starry Knight is correct. My train is closer to the fountain in the forest, but it is associated with Eevee, not Maractus. I was unaware of the new train right in front of the railroad's exit because I try to avoid the forest of lag like the plague.

You are correct. My train is close to the fountain, but it is associated with Eevee. I didn't know about the new train right in front of the exit that gives an egg.

I still haven't found the egg...