[Spoilers] Content Length

Radon

Spoiler

As nice as the content on this episode was, I felt it was pretty short this time around.

I was told there was side-quests around but i'm usually just a "plot" kind of guy where I enjoy story content from games the most.

The moment when I saw the message that e18 was over as soon as I exited the Hardy's gym, a person beyond the 4th wall who was in that void-space with the MC--I thought I was being trolled into thinking it was over when it really wasn't so I was laughing in excitement. Although I guess that wasn't really the case as I ended up finding that out later through the dialogue. So it left me feeling slightly down that there isn't anymore for awhile.

Is it usually like this? I felt the last episode was longer.

Edited by Radon

29 minutes ago, Radon said:
  Hide contents

As nice as the content on this episode was, I felt it was pretty short this time around.

I was told there was side-quests around but i'm usually just a "plot" kind of guy where I enjoy story content from games the most.

The moment when I saw the message that e18 was over as soon as I exited the Hardy's gym, a person beyond the 4th wall who was in that void-space with the MC--I thought I was being trolled into thinking it was over when it really wasn't so I was laughing in excitement. Although I guess that wasn't really the case as I ended up finding that out later through the dialogue. So it left me feeling slightly down that there isn't anymore for awhile.

Is it usually like this? I felt the last episode was longer.

Spoiler

If you want a story breakdown of last episode it was:

Enter the desert. Find the scrapyard. Go through that to Titania. Beat Titania. Beat Amaria. Episode over. That's the story content. You get a bit more Taka story in one path, but not that much more. I'd say they were about the same length, this one might have been a little longer. And since it had significantly more battles a lot more HAPPENED story-wise this time around.

Also, this episode has Sandy. Who's amazing.

8 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

If you want a story breakdown of last episode it was:

Enter the desert. Find the scrapyard. Go through that to Titania. Beat Titania. Beat Amaria. Episode over. That's the story content. You get a bit more Taka story in one path, but not that much more. I'd say they were about the same length, this one might have been a little longer. And since it had significantly more battles a lot more HAPPENED story-wise this time around.

Also, this episode has Sandy. Who's amazing.

Spoiler

Whose Sandy? lol

Just now, Radon said:
  Hide contents

Whose Sandy? lol

Spoiler

She's the instigator of a side-quest in Obsidia Ward down near the renovated slums. She's also the Ground type Reserve gym leader.

3 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

She's the instigator of a side-quest in Obsidia Ward down near the renovated slums. She's also the Ground type Reserve gym leader.

Spoiler

Oh, that's interesting. I may check that out.

Though man last episode did feel longer than this one.