Kong (Shiny Simisage 49)

Nighty (Escavalier 50)

Lightning (Manectric 49)

Boosty (Magmar 51)

Fangs (Golbat 44)

Ribb (Toxicroak 48)

Garber (Garboder 47)

Alphonse (Aggron 42)

Who do u guys think I should keep? Any suggestions for my team? Great game so far btw really cant wait till the next episode!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ice Leader was a bitch btw took me like 20 tries

Lmao. It only took me two and the first was loss was to a bullshit crit. I admit she is formidable. Vulpix with drought in the beginning was a godsend. She spammed blizzard and kept missing. Even after everything went in my favor it was still 1-0 to my scrafty missing the Brick Break.

looks very nice! but where did you get the manetric ;o?

I got it at the start of my playthrough, He was just chilling infront of the gym. Like K1ng Spade said it probably has to be at night or something cos I saw it at night too.

Lmao. It only took me two and the first was loss was to a bullshit crit. I admit she is formidable. Vulpix with drought in the beginning was a godsend. She spammed blizzard and kept missing. Even after everything went in my favor it was still 1-0 to my scrafty missing the Brick Break.

Oh man, I found her hacks insane if you dont have the drought vulpix. I trained up an escavalier just to beat her. I swear I got frozen at the worst possible time each time I got close lol.

• Administrators

I got it at the start of my playthrough, He was just chilling infront of the gym. Like K1ng Spade said it probably has to be at night or something cos I saw it at night too.

Electrike shows up outside Julia's gym when it's storming iirc

Oh man, I found her hacks insane if you dont have the drought vulpix. I trained up an escavalier just to beat her. I swear I got frozen at the worst possible time each time I got close lol.

Battling her on the PO server in the actual league goes the same way, trust me :P

Fortunately I also had Drought since I'd intentionally trained the Vulpix; I also have Blaziken, but I'd played since the first episode and the level caps changed once before now, and it was stuck at 45 for a long time... ._.

Even with those two though I still managed to lose once.

As for your team itself, it looks good although I think Garbodor is definitely unnecessary at this point. Everything else looks fine- lots of stuff I'd probably use too if I didn't have a bunch of things I already liked myself. Maybe I should update my topic too...

Electrike shows up outside Julia's gym when it's storming iirc

Battling her on the PO server in the actual league goes the same way, trust me :P

Fortunately I also had Drought since I'd intentionally trained the Vulpix; I also have Blaziken, but I'd played since the first episode and the level caps changed once before now, and it was stuck at 45 for a long time... ._.

Even with those two though I still managed to lose once.

As for your team itself, it looks good although I think Garbodor is definitely unnecessary at this point. Everything else looks fine- lots of stuff I'd probably use too if I didn't have a bunch of things I already liked myself. Maybe I should update my topic too...

This is probably one of the gyms that I don't want to experience again so i definitely wont be battling her haha. I just wished I had Arcanine or Aggron when I actually battled her cos I trained them after I beat her.

What do you guys do while you wait for episode 9 btw? Ive been training pokemon to add to my team but I was wondering what side quests there are to do in this game while I wait.

I'm fighting Serra now and god is she a pain. Let alone the freeze hax, I feel like I get crit almost every time. I also feel like Im missing half the time! Where can I get a Vulpix? I've wanted to train up a Ninetails.

Is Serra the end of episode 8 then? Awh man that's sad, I love this game.

I'm fighting Serra now and god is she a pain. Let alone the freeze hax, I feel like I get crit almost every time. I also feel like Im missing half the time! Where can I get a Vulpix? I've wanted to train up a Ninetails.

I know, the freeze hax is insane! and yeah i think they have snow cloak or something cos i remember missing flamethrowers left and right. You can get the Vulpix at the barber in obsidia. Make sure to save before u get him tho cos I got a flash fire vulpix by mistake lol

ugandapanda, just a bit before the cave with the garboror, behind 1 of those coloured pilars you might find something.

Hmm ok thanks str, guna go check it out

Frost Breath always will critical hit. Vulpix is in Obsidia Ward at the one Spa place. Just have a pokemon that likes you, and yes make sure to save and get a Drought Vulpix, not Flash Fire.