a certain Puzzle

HakuryuYukio

Spoiler

There's multiple answers but there is an easy way to solve it, but that's for you to figure out. I'll at least let you know that 5 is in the middle and there's only one of each number for each square.

Spoiler

I have, and would offer assistance, but I quite honestly can't offer much help aside from a few pieces of advice.

Find the mathematical solution with pen and paper first, it'll make solving it much easier as you have a specific goal in mind to reach.

After you finding the solution, the strategy that inevitably worked for me was getting all the correct number I wanted in each row, even if those rows were not in the right position from top to bottom.  From there, it was easier to try and move them around to get the answer.

Spoiler

If you really don't want to figure out the solution, you can look up 3x3 Magic Square and then white it down or put it on a text document and rotate it 90, 180, or 270 degrees for the second one to have no repeating numbers. You input the puzzle sort of like a Rubik's Cube. I solved the top row first. Then moved down to the center row. Those two should be fairly simplistic. Just make sure when you're supposed to move one or more of the solution squares out of place, to put it back. The last row is definitely the hardest. It just takes a bit of trial and error as well as some luck. Shouldn't be too hard if you've solved a Rubik's Cube before, might be a bit harder if you haven't.