Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Rooftop Pokemon

Monkeeman

Question

How do you catch pokemon that just chill up on the rooftops of places? I've seen Starly and Murkrow throughout the day and would really really love to have a Murkrow on my team, but i have no idea how to get them down from there. If someone could enlighten my on what to do with such pokemon to catch them i'd really appreciate it.

15 answers to this question

Now i went to the aqua gang hideout and all the murkrow are hanging off the ceiling. Is there a way to get them down from there or does that just mean that you can catch them in a wild battle in that room at that time? Also i was with the magma gang and not the aqua one when i chased them away (tbh i don't even know if it was possible to be with the aqua gang). So does that effect where i have to catch murkrow or not?

• Administrators

I'm pretty sure pokemon on roofs and rafters are just teases. Ame, you troll.

Basically this, although the actual reason is probably just to add to the environment.

No, it's still there. In the same place, on a windy night in the Aqua Gang's alleyway. Pretty sure you need Pokesnax, or else it won't even appear.

Also it's a bitch to catch so I wish you luck.