arceus342

Hey everyone, I'm looking to trade for: 

Shinies needed:

Vulpix (K/A)

Torchic

Ralts (the more the merrier of this one)

Froakie

Drilbur

Riolu

Honedge

Magnemite

Tyrunt

Shinies preferred but not needed:

Horsea

Mudkip

Swinub

Salandit (females)

Fossils (Omanyte, Kabuto, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Archen, Tyrunt)

Perfect preferred but I know that's a tough ask so I'm ok with 5IV as long as the non-perfect is one of the defenses.

I've completed E17 so can trade around any level base needed. I have Beldums/Honedges/Salandits/Larvesta from breeding and a pretty decent roster of wild-caught shinies that I'm okay with letting go. I can also provide you with release fodder if you just wanna let whatever I give you go.

PM me if interested in putting a trade together  - username is the same as it is here 🙂 

Edited by arceus342
Increasing the trade scope

21 minutes ago, arceus342 said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking to trade for Gastly, Larvesta and/or any of the baby pseudos that are available in game (except for Gible and Beldum - I already have shiny full evos). Shiny preferred but not necessary - I'm not huge into IV/EV like some people so just as long as Atk, SAtk and Spd don't have awful IVs then I'm cool.

I've completed E17 so can trade around any level base needed. I have Beldums/Honedges/Salandits from breeding and a pretty decent roster of wild-caught shinies that I'm okay with letting go.

PM me if interested in putting a trade together 🙂 

I have most of what your looking for so let me know if you can't find the shiny versions, I believe when going through my boxes I found a shiny Gastly though

4 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I have most of what your looking for so let me know if you can't find the shiny versions, I believe when going through my boxes I found a shiny Gastly though

Thanks so much! I was able to get a great Deino and a great Larvesta already (not shiny) so always open to receiving shinies haha. Do you have anything particular that you want in return?

11 minutes ago, arceus342 said:

Thanks so much! I was able to get a great Deino and a great Larvesta already (not shiny) so always open to receiving shinies haha. Do you have anything particular that you want in return?

Currently seeking Gen 7 decent IV pokemon if you don't have any that's not a problem, other then gen 7 stuff something I can release would be ideal I have about 1/4 of the basic mons from gen 7 with 5/6IVs, if your still on in a few minutes I gotta find where I put it