For the Glory of Team Meteor, I Challenge your Reborn League!

In accordance with our great leader, I, Simon of Team Meteor have been chosen to scope out the power of your Reborn League.

You can expect to see me as well as my associates on your server during the hours of your League.

​Try as you may but you will be unable to stop us from our challenge. If I should fall during my mission, two more shall take my place, and four shall take theirs, and so on.

Or you can cheer us on. Join up with Team Meteor against the tainted government that dictates you, and be promised a slice of paradise when it is overthrown.

So remember, gym leaders and authority of Reborn...

e7i0.png

I'm surprised your ilk is still around. Then again, you share many of the qualities of parasites.

Welcome. I look forward to interrogating you soon (maybe when will updates Infinitas)..

Do you want to be good cop or bad cop?

I have no clue what kind of joke this is but rest assured I'll be laughing my ass off the entire way

inb4walledbyaya

I don't see you trying to draw a straight line, so put that edge down.

Anyway, have fun, Meteor Guy.

I'm surprised your ilk is still around. Then again, you share many of the qualities of parasites.

Do you want to be good cop or bad cop?

Imma be bad cop, what with Will planning on having me use my torkoal as part of the interrogation. =D