Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Secrets and interesting things (Spoilers).

EtheralFlameX

Question

So first of all I'd like to say that I already know that there is a topic for pretty much everything in general, but I view that as a spoiler free topic and would like this to have spoilers but only in the interest of other people, although that does not mean that everyone of the secrets has to have a spoiler related to it for instance, almost all of the songs that Cain sings are parts of other songs and he frequently sings the theme songs to pokemon anime. But if anyone's going to post on this I would like them to first look over the past posts, because no one likes repetition.

Well with that out of the way...

#1 After beating Fern for the second time you can go to a secret rooftop garden, by talking to one of his underlings in his apartment building next to the game corner in the onyx ward.

#2 When destroying the third pulse machine the scene that plays after is different depending on weather or not you found all of the police officers or not. If you didn't then the grunt that fought heather escapes, (Spoilers) if you did find them then they surround the grunt and reveal that it was Corey in disguise and when you go to challenge him in his gym the police officers will walk around and challenge you, as well as Corey having different dialog, talking about how all of this happening to him is your fault.

If you have any more secrets you'd like to share go ahead and post them.

Edited by EtheralFlameX

9 answers to this question

I believe that you have to go back to the police chief after you found them all even the dead one with the growlith.

Do the cops prevent him from killing himself, or does he still manage to go through with that?

Sadly no he will still kill himself :(

Edited by EtheralFlameX

The thing is that I found the dead one and I found three that were alive, that all went back to the station. I'm pretty sure that the one that I'm missing is somewhere in Beryl Ward. -.-

The thing is that I found the dead one and I found three that were alive, that all went back to the station. I'm pretty sure that the one that I'm missing is somewhere in Beryl Ward. -.-

There are two in the the Jasper ward. One in a building next to the pokemon center past the cracked ground and one that is behind the police station in a small alleyway that can only be gotten into after destroying the second pulse machine.

In the Beryl Ward there is three one in a cave in the jungle, one is the dead one with the growlith, and the last one is being held captive by a meteor grunt right before the third pulse machine. Hope this helps

Edited by EtheralFlameX

I got another !

During the gym battle against Noel, if you set the field on fire (with Heat Wave or Flame Burst for example) and then win, Anna will have a bit of a different dialogue, some of the grass around the house will disappear and some backstory about Charlotte will be revealed (how she burned the house with her Vulpix when she was young and that's what killed her parents).