Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Yup, definitely. :) It's just really rare I think >.> I think mine was clear weather. Don't remember others tho. /:

I know it was at the same time as Shelmet, Karrablast, Palpitoad, Wooper and Quagsire. So if you're seeing them as well, you're in the right place/weather most likely.

Edited by ChocolateChip

I've ran into like, 5 Amoonguss yesterday night. It was the first time I found them, too.

Also, looking at the Obtainable Pokemon list, is there really an event for Snivy already? If so, please tell me what it is ._.

R.I.P. Ditto

Edited by Void Hollow

Easy question I got :

What pokemon is in the box at the Obsidian Slums ? I didn't caught that box-- so did I "lost" that pokemon whatever it was or is this event resettable or what ? Or can somebody tell me what pokemon this was or would be ? Then I didn't need to hunt it IF it is.. a pokemon I don't like <_<

.. If you got through the slums then you should know what pokemon is in it. Otherwise i'm spoiling the plot of the slums for you.

You don't lose the pokemon either, you just can't get until after you beat the obsidia park plot

Does anyone know where I can get a firestone? I've got a lvl 45 growlithe that I want to evolve.

There is one in the Pyrous Mountain I think...another way to get one would be to mine.

Heart scales!! Please!! I want my fortress to be able to damage things :(

I would've said pickup *twitch* but 5 badges + Lv 51 Pokes = no go, so...

Mine rocks! :D

If you don't get a heart scale, close without saving and reopen and try again until you get one!

Edited by Khayoz

Gligar can be found gliding on the sides of the roof top in Berylward, where elekid can be caught. Gligar appears on a windy day and day time I think. Don't know about night time.

Welp, I have caught every other Pokemon line that I can obtain at the moment...

Except one which I must have missed while on speedhack or something.

The little guy on my sig, Surskit.

So where can I find my evil twin? :3