Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• Administrators

That could easily work although I'm unsure if she has any Hyper Potions. Personally I'd just caught Spiritomb beforehand (a shiny one too c: ) so I subbed it in after baiting a Hi Jump Kick twice and won like that lol

Oh my god this Medicham...

Would it be a smart idea to have a buncha weake Trubbish with aftermath get it low, then finally sub in a Mageneton with sturdy to deal the final blow?

I usually use my Skiploom and put the pokemons to sleep then I can hit super effective moves on them lol

I usually use my Skiploom and put the pokemons to sleep then I can hit super effective moves on them lol

How is your skiploom not getting OHKO'd haha. All of my pokemon are.

Hmmm baiting it out isn't a bad idea..if she Hi Jump Kicks a ghost is it an auto miss and into the wall?

How is your skiploom not getting OHKO'd haha. All of my pokemon are.

Hmmm baiting it out isn't a bad idea..if she Hi Jump Kicks a ghost is it an auto miss and into the wall?

Idk, whenever I use sleep powder it always goes first lol, and if it fails I just restart the fight :P

How did I not know Hi Jump Kick was an auto miss on ghosts?! I figured it would just "not have any effect" oh my god this is HILARIOUS.

Thank you Drifblim for FINALLY being useful and not getting OHKO'D every trainer battle..

• Administrators

For the record, please try to avoid double posting in the future, kay? c:

But no, you can also find a Shiny Stone hidden in a rock on Azurine Island- I thiiiiiink every stone is available now at least once.

• Administrators

I forgot to get Cut so I can't get closer but it's visible here-
78CYKKq.png

you can jump over that ledge.

And curse you for making me come back to the wasteland; I spent like the entirety of the time between episodes 7 and 8 here and I'm just so tired of it ._.

Any word on that Teddiursa? 'Cuz I have no idea where the little guy went I was kinda interested in catching the poor thing XD

I saw him near the train and found him near the name rater in whichever ward is the starter one (can't remember the name atm) I'm assuming you have to chase him like that Zorua/Zangoose I kept reading about in here.

I should probably nab more pokemon, my Kadabra is a bit high levelled. I beat the first gym (dat confusion) and just wondering if anything I should keep my eyes peeled about in this next area? OWO