Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

You can check by looking at the Obtainable Pokemon list onsite. According to the list, Duskull and Dusclops are available but Dusknoir is not. Someone did find an Electrizer on the Elekid, but other than that those evolution items are not available yet. They might possibly be offered later on on a high floor of the Department Store.

I found an electrizer on my elekid, I'm waiting till the upgrade, dubious disc, dragon scale and prism scale and when horsea and feebas become available. I want a Porygon-Z, Kingdra, and Milotic.

Remember that Teddiursa you find at the start of the game? I found it again; near the name rater's house, in that alleyway over there. Otherwise I can't find it again; any ideas where it went?

Also, can I catch a ghost type before the first gym? That first trainer took me to bloody town and I don't have any more trainers to grind on I don't think. Might go try to grind in the alleyways, but I'm getting weary since I'm level 13-14 all around with my team sorta. Gotta train up that Kricketot and Pachirisu. But yeah.

Any tips would be lovely right now <3

I didn't have trouble with the first gym, This was the team I was rolling with monferno, pachirisu, zubat, and Spinda. Pachirisu and Spinda are both somewhat useful for the first 2 gyms depending on your luck and how you use them.

Is it possible to get a shiny stone yet? I wanna evolve my roselia, and I spent about a half an hour trying to mine one (then I read this topic, turns out it's highly unlikely/impossible), so is there any way to get it yet?

i think i found a shiny stone at azurine island

im not 100% sure but i followed a path that would lead to a dead end, i clicked on the wall and got my shiny stone

Edited by strhally3

mmm, I see, thanks.

I also need help with the Zorua event. I triple checked all the alleys and I couldn't find it again. I found it the first time as a murkrow, then I went the aqua base in Lapis and I found an actual murkrow, but I couldn't find the Zorua again.

EDIT: I found the Shiny Stone, and I picked it up without screenshotting it, but I did cap where it's located.

http://prntscr.com/1alnaf

Edited by Spade

ive been playing the game til i reached the lapis ward. im not sure what to do during the magma gang event where you wait for them outside the abandoned house something something. its night and i still havent seen them or maybe i got the wrong place?

For the Zorua (at level 25) event you have to check all the alleys in Lapis, Onyx, Peridot, and Obsidia Wards. It's answered it in the earlier pages of this thread. You can also find Zangoose (at level 40) in the alleys too, it's also explained what you need to do to get it.

You can find leaf stones while mining, sce before you do so to get what you want.

• Administrators

Where do you get a Leaf Stone anyway?

There's a Leaf Stone in the Wasteland in addition to being able to find it from mining.

Uh, I can't exactly find Bulbasaur. People say on Azurine Island but I can't find the guy... is there some kind of trigger for it or something?

It's in the house-thing where you freed Cain- literally where he was, too.

You'll need to show the guy in there a Chimecho though.

Yeah, that was the first place I checked,but there's no one in sight... The cage door is closed too.

Might help to mention that I just lost to Solaris and Cain is going to open the Wasteland for me when I get there, if that makes a difference.

Does anyone know the locations of two shiny stones? I need two to evolve my Kirlia into a Gallade and my Togetic into a Togekiss.

If I can't get any, or I can only get one, Togetic is getting tossed haha!

And also, hey, I'm new here. Hi :P