Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

where can i find black sludge? im at the gate of the third gym, and i want that item for my grimer. an user say that trubbish have it, but i keep using covet from my espurr and geting no thing. im doing it fine or i need to cach a lot of them?

where can i find black sludge? im at the gate of the third gym, and i want that item for my grimer. an user say that trubbish have it, but i keep using covet from my espurr and geting no thing. im doing it fine or i need to cach a lot of them?

That should be fine, however, it's pretty rare for Trubbish to hold one. I recommend having a fainted Pokemon with Compound Eyes up front, to boost the chance of Trubbish holding one.

The In-game Item Guide V2 (E15-proofed) has some pictures of where you can find it actually under the "Held Items" section. Definitely recommend you take a look at it.

But yea, the chance of finding a Trubbish w/ Black Sludge is 5% (20% if you have a mon with the ability Compound Eyes in the first slot of your party). You also would have to consider the fact that Trubbish might have Sticky Hold, which can prevent you from stealing the item. All in all, just gotta have patience til you can get it.

Tropius is now found at the end of the Beryl Tunnel, which the entrance can be found in the Beryl Cemetery area.

And the Secret Cove, mainly known as the Secret Spring, is found in the Chrysolia Forest I believe.

Hi, Where should I level up my low level pokemons to 40+?? I already got the fifth badge from Aya and also I am planning on building a pickup team.. does that still work?? any suggestions plss

Pickup works, and try leveling up on the rebattleabale Trainers at Grand Hall or the Unown at the last floor of Under the Grand Stairway.

Pickup works, and try leveling up on the rebattleabale Trainers at Grand Hall or the Unown at the last floor of Under the Grand Stairway.

I see thanks, if I have 6 pokemon in my team with pickup ability, will it increase the chances of me getting an item?

I have a little question about Shiny pokemon coming out of eggs.

I need to know for my shiny only save game, when it is determined if a pokemon is shiny or not coming out of the egg, is it when the egg is hatching or when the egg is picked up(and if so how can I know it contains a shiny pokemon). I have googled it but I have not found a good awnser yet.

I have a little question about Shiny pokemon coming out of eggs.

I need to know for my shiny only save game, when it is determined if a pokemon is shiny or not coming out of the egg, is it when the egg is hatching or when the egg is picked up(and if so how can I know it contains a shiny pokemon). I have googled it but I have not found a good awnser yet.

when the egg is picked up

Can I get the stolen pokemon in this Episode and also get the lucky egg as well? and how do I get it.. I already talked to the guys at peridot ward and in the slums

Nope. You can't get the stolen pokemon in this episode.

Lucky egg can be got in seventh street I think.