Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

So I got this when I traded the Growlithe egg to the police officer, but I have no clue what it is. I looked through the list of available Pokemon, but I don't see any pokemon fitting to it. I thought Zangoose at first, but I know that can't be right. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks!

That's a larvesta egg!

Ah, okay, thank you very much for all the help with my questions! I managed to get ~1200 coins from the floor and talking to people, and bepe's link really helped a lot - now I have enough coins to buy a Shinx to replace my Pachirisu.

Also, another quick question: I've been using this guide to make sure I do everything I need to do, but it seems like some of the things have changed (like the details of the Obsidia Park quest). Is there a guide that's more accurate for E15 out yet?

Also, another quick question: I've been using this guide to make sure I do everything I need to do, but it seems like some of the things have changed (like the details of the Obsidia Park quest). Is there a guide that's more accurate for E15 out yet?

Dashie's old guide :D

Unfortunately, you won't find a guide completely updated, because things change. A lot. While some info will still be accurate, most won't.

For example, this guide here, is the newest guide we have. However, there were so many changes in episode 15, that some info is outdated.

Basically, until Reborn is finished, you won't really find an extremely accurate guide. Sorry~

Dashie's old guide :D

Unfortunately, you won't find a guide completely updated, because things change. A lot. While some info will still be accurate, most won't.

For example, this guide here, is the newest guide we have. However, there were so many changes in episode 15, that some info is outdated.

Basically, until Reborn is finished, you won't really find an extremely accurate guide. Sorry~

Ahhh, okay! Thank you again for the link! :D I'm sure that one will be very helpful. Time to take on Florinia!

Edited by Ecsentret

1. Where can i find a Dunsparce ? I've tried looking under the Grand Staircase, and the cave in Beryl Ward, but i can't even find one, let alone catch it. If there's a weather involved, please tell me. If its location has been changed, please tell me as well.

2. Can anyone give me a link to a guide or a video that can help me get to TM Retaliate ? I've got the TM, but last time i went there, i didn't know that i can catch a Feebas by fishing. Now i need to get there again.

3. So i need to get something.

So i've got the Abomasite and the Bannetite, i want to know where to get the Pinsirite/Heracrossite.

Edited by biboo195

Hi, I'm back with more quick questions -

1) I've already gotten Cut and Rock Smash, but I'm wondering, what other HMs are available as of E15?

2) I've just beaten Shelly. What would be the best available Pokemon for learning Rock Smash? Preferably I'd like it to be able to learn Cut and/or Headbutt, I just want it to be somewhat useful for things other than smashing rocks.

Which entrance to the moutnain should I go through to get to that area easily?

Enter citrine mountain but not by surfing, get to floor 2 use surf and waterfall and you'll see it on left side

Edited by Njab

Hi, I'm back with more quick questions -

1) I've already gotten Cut and Rock Smash, but I'm wondering, what other HMs are available as of E15?

2) I've just beaten Shelly. What would be the best available Pokemon for learning Rock Smash? Preferably I'd like it to be able to learn Cut and/or Headbutt, I just want it to be somewhat useful for things other than smashing rocks.

try kricktune he have technician (don't evolve it until lvl16 for bug bite) and you can teach it cut and rock smash and use it in battles for early game

Does anyone know where the mart is that sells Dusk Balls? I have 17x, so I know that it couldn't have just been from the ground, but I forgot where the shop's located.

Thanks

I don't recall there being a shop for them. I think there was a person that gave you a bunch of them. Also, you could have just found some along your journey so yea.

What about the Pokeball shop in Obsidia? Are they not there?