Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1. Can you get Azurill in Ep15 outside of the Mystery Egg event? And if yes, how can i get it ? I finished the Mystery Egg thing and got a Shroomish.

2. Can you get Sludge Bomb TM in Ep15 ? If yes, where can i get it ?

Edited by biboo195

1. Can you get Azurill in Ep15 outside of the Mystery Egg event? And if yes, how can i get it ? I finished the Mystery Egg thing and got a Shroomish.

2. Can you get Sludge Bomb TM in Ep15 ? If yes, where can i get it ?

1. Nope

2. Nope

Why can't i find a Lapras ? I've done everything, reached the same spot, and have searched around for more than 10 minutes. But i still haven't found that pokemon yet.

EDIT : Found it. Turns out it has to be on Friday and not on Saturday.

Edited by biboo195

I defeated the fake day care couple and found the key to the warehouse store. but the true couple isnt there, just a happiny. what am i supposed to do now?

nvm sorry

another question: I want to evolve my spritze. where do I find the sache?

and which one do you think its the best, musharna or aromatisse?

You mean the green one? If so it appears to be an axew, but we don't know for sure since it can't be reached yet. We most likely need rock climb to get it.

Edited by bepe

Hello! I just started playing E15 - right now I'm in the Onyx Ward, about to fight Florinia, and I have a few quick questions.

1) Is it possible to find/catch Togepi?

2) Can Shinx be obtained outside the Game Corner?

3) Is there an easy way to grind coins for the Game Corner?

4) How can I get Porygon?

5) Where can I get a Wooper?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Hello! I just started playing E15 - right now I'm in the Onyx Ward, about to fight Florinia, and I have a few quick questions.

1) I don't think you can get togepi but it might be a mystery egg option.

2)No, unfortunately.

3)I don't think so but I can never be bothered using the game corner anyway.

4)You'll be able to get porygon soonish. You'll get the item data drive at some point then use it in the computer in the trainer school.

5)You can catch wooper on Azurine Island after Kiki's gym.

Hope this helped.

Questions 2, 4, and 5 were all answered, but...

1) mde is correct on it being a Mystery Egg Pokemon (available between second Gym (Florinia) and third Gym). Won't spoil how to do it, though. Thing is, the Egg is completely random, so you may not get a Togepi, and you can't change what Pokemon you get. It's automatically chosen the moment you get a starter. Still, all 18 are really good, and that's why they were chosen to be put in the Egg! Plus all Pokemon will be available at some point, so another Togepi event will happen, although it hasn't in E15.

3) There are plenty of coins scattered on the floor, which can help you get quite a few, but not enough to buy some good prizes. I recommend playing Voltorb Flip, since it's less relied on luck than the Slots and more based on strategy (you do need some luck, however). It might take a while.

So I got this when I traded the Growlithe egg to the police officer, but I have no clue what it is. I looked through the list of available Pokemon, but I don't see any pokemon fitting to it. I thought Zangoose at first, but I know that can't be right. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks!

So I got this when I traded the Growlithe egg to the police officer, but I have no clue what it is. I looked through the list of available Pokemon, but I don't see any pokemon fitting to it. I thought Zangoose at first, but I know that can't be right. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks!

Let's say you're quite the lucky fella. It's a little firebug that evolves to the mother of setup sweepers.