Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

okay so im trying to get a mudkip, but the guy who should talk to doesn't appear i have changed the dates like to like 60 differents dates and still no guy to be found, is ther a bugg in my game?(just downloaded a week ago)

To get the Mudkip guy to appear, you must also have beaten Aya.

Well, according to the Pokemon Location Guide, the person you need to talk to is a girl is on top of the West Side Rooftop that will give you it after you talk to everyone who gives you a lecture about zen.

Ive talked to everyone inside and at the gym arena and training grounds ive even talked to people i know dont have anything useful(nurse joy the luvdisc etc) The girl on the west side only says she getting stronger every step (how does that work when you never move?)

You need to review every lecture ie talk to everyone that says sonething like "Hey Im learning about something. Wanna join me?" Then go talk to the girl on the west balcony

Hey i need help with a side quest

I found Lucario on top of the building and its run off, i've been going through Amertine mountain hundreds of times and still haven't found where he went, if anyone could locate him after the initial meeting that would be a great help