Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Obsidia Ward Pokecenter.

I didn't see it until after, but thanks!

EDIT: I can't seem to find where to go after ramodus runs off with cain, right before I'm supposed to battle him. I went back to the city, but can't find them.

I didn't see it until after, but thanks!

EDIT: I can't seem to find where to go after ramodus runs off with cain, right before I'm supposed to battle him. I went back to the city, but can't find them.

Head back towards the city from Route 1, and enter the Gate... you'll figure out what to do from there.

So, i have started playing episode 9.1 after the completion of ep11...just to get the pokemons i missed out such as lucario, gligar...etc....but i am unable to get magby and munchlax.....i have visited the opal bridge on a rainy day numerous times...but i cannot find magby. Is it because i already caught pansear in its corresponding event in ep11...also i have encountered about 50 pokemons by headbutting trees in wastelands....but none of them munchlax...is it very rare or is it due to a glitch...or is there any weather condition required?...have caught elekid though with 10 electirizers extracted from it before doing so with my level 10 umbreon's covet...

Edited by Darren

So, i have started playing episode 9.1 after the completion of ep11...just to get the pokemons i missed out such as lucario, gligar...etc....but i am unable to get magby and munchlax.....i have visited the opal bridge on a rainy day numerous times...but i cannot find magby. Is it because i already caught pansear in its corresponding event in ep11...also i have encountered about 50 pokemons by headbutting trees in wastelands....but none of them munchlax...is it very rare or is it due to a glitch...or is there any weather condition required?...have caught elekid though with 10 electirizers extracted from it before doing so with my level 10 umbreon's covet...

I believe you are right about Magby, and Munchlax is really rare.

Edit: Too slow, Sheep :Kappa:

Edited by Mikzal

If its rare....its possible...but damn about magby...but i was able to access other corresponding events such as the membership sticker that i recieved from the girl who gave me the smoochum egg in ep11, riolu from the one who gave me darumaka and abra from the one who gave me litleo....why is it only magby...

Edited by Darren

If its rare....its possible...but damn about magby...but i wad able to access other corresponding events such as the membership sticker that i recieved from the girl who gave me the smoochum egg in ep11, riolu from the one who gave me darumaka and abra from the one who gave me litleo....why is it only magby...

Well, you already did the event that was coded the same way in the future (Pansear), so there's no way to retrieve it anymore. And you were able to get Darumaka and Riolu for one reason: When Ame changed the event (From Riolu to Darumaka), she resetted the event, so people that got a Riolu before, could still get a Darumaka. And i'm pretty sure that's valid for Abra and Litleo too. So no Magby for you unless you decide to reset your game.

Not worth the trouble since Magby is going to be available someday again, so whatever.

And Munchlax chance is 10% iirc.

You always come with good news, my friend vinny...btw i have read magnemite has a chance of having metal coat as held item...is it true? If so lemme know....do you know of other such evolutionary items that other pokemons hold in the game

You always come with good news, my friend vinny...btw i have read magnemite has a chance of having metal coat as held item...is it true? If so lemme know....do you know of other such evolutionary items that other pokemons hold in the game

Yes it's true. Refer to this to know more about wild held items:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_wild_held_item

Gen VI one if iirc

Well, you can't pass through it if you're riding a Tauros.

If you're not, then i don't get what you mean. Pic/Explanation pls?

He probably was just on a Tauros if he couldn't get through the grass. Just make sure you get off the Tauros so you can go through.

I generally save before going into the grass just in-case I didn't need to go this route

I'm trying to get the last Dept. Store sticker from the girl in Chrysolia Forest. I gave her the medicine and she said to go to her house but she never mentioned where she lives (or she did, but I missed it because the text was scrolling too fast or something). Does she live in Spinel Town or Reborn City? Or somewhere else altogether?

You can meet her in Spinel town sitting on a bench right at the place where she disappeared from when you first entered Spinel town

Just had another look and she's not there. I've spoken to everyone in Spinel Town. Is there a certain time/ weather condition for her to appear?

Have been roaming around and battling wild pokemons with my level 20-25 Meowth in search of King's rock in Ep9.1....it has been three days since i started this quest....and not being able to get it by now makes me doubt its availability in the game....i would like to now whether its really available and am i using the right level to get King's rock....or is it unavailable in that episode and all my hard work till now has been for nothing....i already got a prism scale with another of my level 82 Meowth which i could use on a Feebas in the future and i guess the rarity of Prism Scale is same as that of King's rock....so why is it taking so much time?

post-48010-0-10007300-1398532022_thumb.png

Just had another look and she's not there. I've spoken to everyone in Spinel Town. Is there a certain time/ weather condition for her to appear?

Pretty sure it has to be clear weather.

Have been roaming around and battling wild pokemons with my level 20-25 Meowth in search of King's rock in Ep9.1....it has been three days since i started this quest....and not being able to get it by now makes me doubt its availability in the game....i would like to now whether its really available and am i using the right level to get King's rock....or is it unavailable in that episode and all my hard work till now has been for nothing....i already got a prism scale with another of my level 82 Meowth which i could use on a Feebas in the future and i guess the rarity of Prism Scale is same as that of King's rock....so why is it taking so much time?

I'm not familiar with episode 9 Pick up table, but my guess is that maybe you have the wrong levels. Maybe the King's Rock only appear through pickup for pokes 90+? That could be it.