Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Blitzle is not in the game anymore. Check obtainable list for reference.

Shuckle is. There's no weather related to it though. You know the area right in front of the Apophyll academy, where Kiki was when you first meet her? Those "rock smash rocks" are the only rocks that contain Shuckle.

As for the apartment, that was the old Togepi event, but it's no longer available. Probably because it spoils some stuff about the game, so Ame "removed it".

Well thanx vinny...have been roaming around chrysolia for 4 freagin' hours, all for nothing...and have been smashing those rocks for ages...SHUCKLE!!! Why you no appear...

By the way i do pray for you that Ame puts Sneasel in future episodes

Well i wasn't here to answer questions but to ask questions...

I recently completed ep11 and i am still unable to put somethings right...i have almost caught every pokemon obtainable except shuckle and blitzle even after hours of trying to find them...is there someone who can provide a ray of hope by providing info about any type of weather conditions required for them...

Also, the locked apartment door that you encounter when you enter coral ward doesn't seem to open...is there event required to be completed in order to get in...as to my best of knowledge i have completed every event

To answer your questions on Shuckle and Blitzle: Shuckle just takes awhile to get, make sure to Rock Smash the rocks at the Apophyll Beach Training Grounds, and Blitzle is not yet implemented.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7866 <- This topic will show you the appearance rates for Shuckle.

To answer your question about that house, it used to be an event for Togepi, but was removed.

EDIT: Ninja'd ._.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Thanks...it was really helpful even though i have caught all of them including shuckle...yes, after grinding for it for hours...finally this shy one showed up....i wonder was my luck that bad that i had to do so much to get this shuckle...cuz i had encountered much rarer pokemons of lower encounter rate more frequently than this

It was just your bad luck lol. But I'm happy that your problem has been solved.

That being said, I have another question to shoot: what are some worthwhile sidequests I can do to pass the time as I, and us all, wait for EP 12? List as many as you can, I don't care if I did them or not.

ummmm......lemme see....you have the sableye event in iolia valley, joltik and heracross/pinsir in aventurine woods, you could also get oddish weed from the same region which will earn you a chespin egg in 7th street, piplup and exp share in 7th street, litwick event where you rescue luna from elias, eevee in mysidia cave, remoraid and moss rock in chrysolia forest where you could evolve your eevee into leafeon, seviper in tanzan depths, solosis and yureyu key in team meteor base in tanzan mountain-west wing, mudkip, ghastly and beldum in byxbison wasteland, tepig and heatmor in apohyl mountains, bulbasaur in azurine islands, lotad in coral ward, pichu in onyx ward, helioptile in beryl ward rotom and electrode in the locked room of abandoned power plant, croagunk inside the cave just outside the abandoned powerplant, tropius in rhodocrine jungle, surskit, tediursa and electrike in peridot ward, zorua and zangoose hide and seek in alleyways......huh..tired of typing

By the way could anyone suggest me pokemons for a good pickup army which i should have created much earlier

Edited by Darren

You can find all the stickers.

Find TM 100

You can find all the hidden items in the Wasteland

Heck, you can find all the hidden items around Reborn.

You can find all the Link Stones.

You can discover where Mew is.

You can find all the fossils.

And the most important thing: You can EV train your pokes ^^

Sorry I have been asking location questions outside this forum, but I have another, where is Chikorita? It says it is available. And I am referring to Chikorita outside of starter choices. I was torn between it and Piplub and I want them both :(

Sorry I have been asking location questions outside this forum, but I have another, where is Chikorita? It says it is available. And I am referring to Chikorita outside of starter choices. I was torn between it and Piplub and I want them both :(

You got it wrong mate. Check the difference between Cyndaquil and Chikorita in the obtainable list. Cyndaquil is available outside of starter choices, Chikorita isn't.

TM 100 is in Mysidia Railcave. GOOD LUCK!

And for Mew, well you can't catch it. Heck, you can't even see it. You can just stare at the one patch of grass that Mew is, but Ame blocked it. You can't reach it, it's "impossible", but it is there.

Well if you are talking about the stone puzzle leading the a room with a locked gate and a yellow itemball...i have got that...it was trick room i guess...but where do you get this patch of grass....seems like she wants too see us burn as we stare at it and do nothing

TM100 is Confide. It replaced the TM that was there before, which was Trick Room. (Obviously Radomus gives that now, so it couldn't stick around.)

What's the pattern to go in order to reach TM 100 or whatever?

This is probably not very helpful, but you need to follow the path with the rocks, rather than following the tracks... you'll know you've gone the right way if there are train tracks pointing in all four directions. No better way to explain it than that, I don't think.

question ^^ is there more than one soul candle? just got one and i'd like to use it on the pumpkin, but if you also use it for litwick, i'd rather save it for litwick if there's just one.

No need to save it since you can buy more later.

And you can buy them close to where Litwick is :D

I feel like I already know the answer to this one, but is it still possible to get Zubat before Florina? I can beat her without it, but I'm not using Gyrados or a fire/fighting starter on this run.

Nope, unless you go back to Ep. 10 and catch it.

Well, that basically means my only remaining option is over leveling and save scumming until I get lucky. Thanks anyway.

Over leveling is an option, but not recommended. If you have a solid enough team, Flo-bot should be a breeze. If you need help with your team, just make a topic on Team Showcase so others can assist you.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I know how to beat her, but I'm doing a challenge run. I beat the game up to it's current point following a certain set of rules, one of which is not allowing more than three "combat" pokemon on my team. I'm trying to do that again because I feel like Blaziken and Gyrados made it too easy the first time, so I'm not using them this time. Another rule is I'm not allowed to sub in situation pokemon unless I'm planning on keeping it for a long time, so toxic spike Trubbish is off the table too. Unfortunately, there is no way I can beat her with just a Lv. 25 Grottle and Kirlia. I was under the assumption that I could get a Crobat for this part. I might just have to start over with a different starter.

I know how to beat her, but I'm doing a challenge run. I beat the game up to it's current point following a certain set of rules, one of which is not allowing more than three "combat" pokemon on my team. I'm trying to do that again because I feel like Blaziken and Gyrados made it too easy the first time, so I'm not using them this time. Another rule is I'm not allowed to sub in situation pokemon unless I'm planning on keeping it for a long time, so toxic spike Trubbish is off the table too. Unfortunately, there is no way I can beat her with just a Lv. 25 Grottle and Kirlia. I was under the assumption that I could get a Crobat for this part. I might just have to start over with a different starter.

Yazmat said a Koffing took down 5 of Florinia's pokemon, and a Mankey was enough to take out Cradily.

I guess we're not seeing right. Use pokemons that we hardly use in other games. I'd recommend Koffing against Florinia since she doesn't have a Grass/Poison poke anymore.

I guess we're not seeing right. Use pokemons that we hardly use in other games. I'd recommend Koffing against Florinia since she doesn't have a Grass/Poison poke anymore.

I thought she still had her Foongus?