Help my with my team!

Zoey

Hi guys!

I recently started playing Reborn again and I was wondering how you would compile my team.

Currently it's:

Kirlia [29] - leveling it to Gallade

Phantump [61] - was going to evolve it to be my grass type

Beldum (shiny) [1] - just caught it and love shiny Metagross

Unfezant [76] - I use this one for Fly only

Typhlosion [78] - no particular reason

Mamoswine [75] - one of my favorite mons

I'd like to switch out Phantump for another great grasstype, but I'm not sure which.

Also I want to keep a pokémon in my team for Fly, but I'd rather not have it be Unfezant. Which one do you suggest?

Other suggestions are also very welcome. 😄

First question : it is your cat in the pic ? If yes : beautifull. ( and if no well... still beautifull lul ) 

Your team is nice enough imo , but as much as i love typhlosion ( my favorite pokemon in term of beauty ) you should replace him cause there are so much better fire starter/mons than him. ( may i suggest a volcarona for example  ? ) 

For a fly type , you could catch a rufflet in route 2 and evolve it into braviary.

@Zarc yes it is indeed my cat, thank you!

Yeah I love Typhlosion too. Maybe I could replace him with Talonflame?

Then I've got fire/fly in one mon and it would mean one slot open. Maybe for a water Pokémon like Swampert?

I'm not sure about the Phantump either... maybe replace it with Sceptile..

So indecisive lol 

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Yeah I love Typhlosion too. Maybe I could replace him with Talonflame?

Then I've got fire/fly in one mon and it would mean one slot open. Maybe for a water Pokémon like Swampert?

Yeah , good idea ! Swampert is good. Water/ground double type is interesting

And agree for sceptile , he might be a better grass type than phantump imo

I think I'll stick to this for now 

Talonflame

Swampert

Sceptile

Gallade 

Mamoswine

Metagross

Let's grind for them to get to the needed levels... And see if I can actually get a treecko already. 

Why do you have two psychic-types and two ground-types? I suggest you not to have pokémons of the same type on your team. I would recommend you to have a fairy type, for example, togekiss, he is also flying type, and, instead of having a gallade, replace your fire mon by blaziken or infernape, for example. Sceptile is a great grass-type pokémon, stick with him. Also, since your water-type and your ice-type are both ground, I would recommend changing the water-type to something like, for example, wash rotom or greninja. 

Note that these are only advices, I'm just tryna help you 🙂 

Just now, AweKartik777 said:

I'm pretty sure you can catch Fletchling outside Corey's gym. I caught one before his gym battle, but I don't know if it's available post-restoration.

Yeah I thought so too, but have been grinding there for 3+ hours and nothing.. So I don't think it's available there after the reno

5 hours ago, Zoey said:

Yeah I thought so too, but have been grinding there for 3+ hours and nothing.. So I don't think it's available there after the reno

Did you try at different times ? Cycle between morning, day and night.