Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

So Um Question

Dani

Question

Nope, I'm think you have to be in the wasteland at night and talk to this guy that appears in the first building.

I'm not a hundred percent on it, since I don't have a mudkip, more concerned about getting spiritomb.

• Administrators

Change all the pillars. It doesn't matter what time it is.

^ this

Once the door opens it'll stay open forever and it doesn't matter if you were to switch the pillars again for some reason- at least, that was the case when I did it, so I don't remember which color they have to be ):

Yeah, what Ikaru said, the door stays open. Can't remember which colour it was - obviously, it's whichever colour they DON'T all start off as. I will say that the Mudkip is placed rather deviously - even if you unlock the door, it may be a while before you find it. There'll be plenty of other things down there to entertain you, though. ;)

Edited by Ashka

Hard as hell to find, but worth the trouble. If you've ran into the Garboder, then you're really close. Should you find the next place, I have a hint for you: Lost Woods. That said, have fun. Sadly, Ame fixed the Mudkip glitch, so I hope you all have an extra slot so you can try for the nature you want. :)

I was curious and revisited all the tubes ^-^

• First one I encountered is next to the building with many flights of stairs. Accessible by taking the east steel bar immediately after leaving the building.
  • Second: northeast of the same building. Once you reach the platform with two steel bars, one heading west and the other east, you'll want to take neither. Instead, there's a ledge you can jump down just above the west steel bar and then head in a general northeast direction
  • Third: From that same building again, if you take the east steel bar and keep heading east to the other side of the train
  • Fourth: The one south of the door you're trying to unlock. Accessible through going to the building next to it and going down the west steel bar.
  • Fifth: To the east of the gym.