Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Leppa Berry, Balm Mushroom, Comet Shard?

Guest Relinquished

Question

Guest Relinquished

Since episode 17 changed the held items for wild pokemon, to match those in the charts of canon games... This means that Clefairy (glitch mt.moon), Paras (various locations) and Lunatone/Solrock, no longer have the chance to hold Leppa Berry, Balm Mushroom and Comet Shard in the wild (or event encounter), respectively.

Starting a fresh run, on episode 17 onwards, means you no longer have the chance, to steal those beauties. Are they still able to be acquired, inside the game?

3 answers to this question

Guest Relinquished
9 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@GS BALL Pretty sure you can get leppa in the department store and grow them

I searched the entire Dept. Store (have access to 10th floor with max legit stickers collected) and it is nowhere to be found, though... I searched all vendors on all floors, just to be safe. Also, it is no longer listed in the item-guide, "on the hunt" section. It must have been removed, or temporarily inaccessible...? Certainly, though, wild Glitch-world Clefairy, no longer drop it (and back in the day, this was the only source)... Good thing i have old saves and stashed goods. Still, thanks for the reply/answer!

Late reply, but I hope it still helps.

Cant say anything about the comet shard. As for the other two, they are obtainable. Leppa Berry trees can be found blooming, cant remember where though, probably in the Malchous Forest post city restoration. I can definitely confirm that either Paras or Parasect still hold the Balm Mushroom in ep 17. I had a hard time finding one, but eventually I pulled a Thief on one after an hour of searching. I'll try to find another one just to make sure.