What Do You Do ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shenzou

Situation: You're home alone, it's 3AM on a stormy night. You just finished a playthrough session, you were about to go to bed and call it a night. However, nature calls and you have to go to the bathroom, while on the way to the bathroom you hear a loud thud coming from downstairs. You walk down the hallway to the staircase, you turn on the light and you see the creature(thing in the picture) climbing up the stairs towards you. You run for the bathroom door...... but the door slams shut and locks itself. Then under the sound of thunder all the doors in your home slam shut and lock themselves. Your home soon loses power and it's pitch black. You cannot see more than a foot in front of you and you can only hear the creatures loud snarls and the raining hitting the roof that covers the creatures footsteps. You're TRAPPED inside your own home for the entire night until morning with that thing chasing after you and you cannot leave no matter what you try. You can't call for help, the only things you can do is either run away, fight it, or let it kill you, take into account that you need to pee REALLY REALLY BADLY. So now....... WHAT DO YOU DO.....

Rules: Post your own response to the situation above and use the picture for to get an idea what you're up against.

Good luck....

post-35109-0-97235800-1368221037_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sven

I might piss my pants out of sheer shock and really needing to go.

Then I'd just hide around a corner and hope to jump it and poke its eyes out or choke as it came around. Hopefully there'd be more shit in that house, cuz I'd prefer to at least have a sweater or something to wrap around an arm to take a bite and beat it across the face with something hard and heavy, like a small table. The slender, vulnerable legs would be good targets too. Maybe set up a mirror to lean against the wall and across the hallway that it would have to go through and push aside- at which point I'm alerted and sparta kick a bitch through the mirror and hopefully all the way back down the stairs. I'm taking that thing down, with my own hands if I must.

*Suddenly remembers two separate childhood dreams where I was being hunted by a wolf and a velociraptor and both times i ended up jumping it from the side and biting into their throats to kill them before they killed me. nasty taste, btw*

• 1 month later...