pokemon giveaway

Dan82

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@Dan82 please stop double posting, it gets annoying. I understand if it happens occasionally as we are all human, there's an edit button for a good reason

sorry i couldnt understand what you meant by "double posting"?

36 minutes ago, Dan82 said:

sorry i couldnt understand what you meant by "double posting"?

A good example is your double posting just before I commented on it. It's a series of posting within a certain amount of time, like how you commented three posts all in a row without a day in between to 'bump' your thread

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

A good example is your double posting just before I commented on it. It's a series of posting within a certain amount of time, like how you commented three posts all in a row without a day in between to 'bump' your thread

i still dont get it

but  think you mean that i commented alot in this topic right?

if that is what you meant then i'm sorry because i didnt know that  since i dont know the rules

16 hours ago, Dan82 said:

hi

I've been breeding pokemon for a while and i ve got a lot of extra pokemon

and  I don't want to release them so i'm making this topic to trade them

here is a list of them :

16 ralts (one of them is lvl 31)

15 joltiks

4 eevees

6 charmanders

Are these mons perfect IV's? If so I'll take a Joltik, 2 Eevees, and a Charmander! I can trade you some extras that I have as well

38 minutes ago, devinthheaven said:

Are these mons perfect IV's? If so I'll take a Joltik, 2 Eevees, and a Charmander! I can trade you some extras that I have as well

Nope  I think they are mostly random ivs but some of them have perfect ivs because I was trying to hatch a shiny rather than a mon with perfect ivs

How ever I won't be able to trade them right now because my computer is not available right now

2 minutes ago, Dan82 said:

Nope  I think they are mostly random ivs but some of them have perfect ivs because I was trying to hatch a shiny rather than a mon with perfect ivs

How ever I won't be able to trade them right now because my computer is not available right now

Okay no worries! Do you think you could PM me when you are in front of your computer? I'd be very interested in trading any perfect IV mons that you might have!