-Bite

Zubat (Nightwing) - Lv 15

Infiltrator

Naive Nature

-Wing Attack

-Bite

-Supersonic

-Astonish

Should i get anything to add to my team, or should i train these guys up a little bit more? Once i get past Electrode, her bliztle is easy as pie but her Chinchou is what gets me, Nightwing always faints the second i send him out and Bastet, i lead with her due to fake out and she gets paralyzed then taken out by explosion

I would say to add spinda since it learns uproar at a level 9 I think plus it's stab. I used spinda along with Pachirisu and it was mainly cause of those two that helped me get passed Julia in my first attempt.

You're gonna need more back-up.

Try grimer. It's pretty tanky and mud-slap works double as a super effective move that lowers accuracy. Also, spend good money on potions and some paralyze heals. If you raise it to the level or so of your other pokemon, it'll absorb some explosions and sonicbooms for ya.

Maybe even better than grimer is trubbish. I was using grimer's poison gas to get it plenty of damage in and mitigate Julia's potions and stalling, but I finally won after a few tries when I used trubbish to lay out some toxic spikes so I could better preserve grimer and get all of julia's pokemon poisoned as soon as they came out.

I woulda kept scratch instead of fury swipes cuz it takes at least 3 hits to at least be better than scratch, but bite for flinch is good too.

bidoof with def curl/roll out combo can do some serious damage if you get it started early enough.