Looking for popplio

Glaceir

I don't know how far into the game you are but you can catch a poplio underwater, next to the lighthouses after the city has been restored. There are guides on youtube you could follow (it was mudkip's event before)

If you want a trade i could help too, i guess.

36 minutes ago, Eduarte said:

I don't know how far into the game you are but you can catch a poplio underwater, next to the lighthouses after the city has been restored. There are guides on youtube you could follow (it was mudkip's event before)

Unless there using an older version or have already caught the pokemon in the older version before then they can't get it now in those cases

6 hours ago, Eduarte said:

Only at like gym 7 so think I'm still pretty far off from being to catch my own. I can offer some shinies with unexciting natures for a popplio. Eevee would be cool too if you have one to spare. 

Shinies I have are;

Noibat

Graveler

Woobat

Lunatone

Pidgey

Beedrill

Also have a froakie I got off wonder trade.

12 hours ago, Eduarte said:

Yeah, we're really mismatched as far as time zones go. Tell me what time you're ready and what time zone you're in so I can see if we can make this work

13 minutes ago, Glaceir said:

I could go now, otherwise we're gonna have to wait til Monday, i'm going on a trip. I'm on PST, generally get back around 4:30 on weekdays.

I have a popplio I can give, I'll be on for a bit then if Eduarte wants the given pokemon I'll give him it if he wants.

3 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I have a popplio I can give, I'll be on for a bit then if Eduarte wants the given pokemon I'll give him it if he wants.

That'd be great! I think he just wants a shiny he doesn't have so should work if he wants it from you/I can give him one for w/e on a weekend or something. I'm waiting for request.

5 minutes ago, Glaceir said:

That'd be great! I think he just wants a shiny he doesn't have so should work if he wants it from you/I can give him one for w/e on a weekend or something. I'm waiting for request.

Requested

Seems like it crashed can't see you team

@Glaceir Rerequesting

Just now, Eduarte said:

That is quite alright, I don't really need it, was just a mon to add to an otherwise VERY incomplete collection.

Regardless, glad everything worked out in the end.

If you want the duck I would prefer if you had it, I like shinies and all but I don't really care about them in a way. what are you collecting?

I consider myself a completionist. I have worked on my pokédex to the point where I have all the available pokémon up to E17. Shinies is just a "nice to have" collection but I'm also not actively seeking them out. So honestly, if it's all the same to you just keep it, return it or release it. Either way, it's not really worth the effort to trade it, at least for me.