Comments on Rejuvenation

Revan

So, the other day, I picked up Rejuvenation for the first time, and so far, I like it. I'm about to fight the second leader, and have done all the side content I could find. There are a few things I've loved, and I'm a positive person (mostly), so we'll focus on those. First and foremost:

Venam - I could go on about how I like this character, and not even mention her awesome design. <----- Minus that mention. Ignore that. She's funny, she's a good friend, and overall, I find her to be one of the best side characters in the game. I hope she plays a bigger role later!

Next would be the overworld sprites. They're ADORABLE. The little dot eyes make me very happy. Melia and Venam's overworlds have been the cutest so far. I find the contrast between the more serious characters, like Zetta, and the cute sprites to be great.

Next would be the more serious battle sprites, which look very good. Again, I like nice sprites

Now, onto the music. I LOVE the Gearan City BGM, and could listen to it all day. The rival battle is good too.

Finally, and this is just what I've discovered so far, I LOVE Melia's audition tape. It was an adorable Easter Egg, and the fact that it was included makes me very happy. I like how it shows personality, and close friendship between Venam, Ren, and Melia. She doesn't take it too seriously, and that's something I approve of.

All and all, it's a good game. I dig it. Good job, folks.

Im going to try and spoil as little as possible for you but youre going to be getting REALLY close to Venam as the story progresses, I'm not gonna go too in depth but since youre approaching the second gym leader, Keta youre also going to see how Melias death plays a huge role in the story, so does Zetta (not that he dies (or does he) but he plays a major roll and plays with your emotions as you approach the end of ep 10), once you finish the second gym however youll have a lot of time spent with Venam so that should be good for you. I know you didnt ask for it but as you approach the third gym, dont be misled, be sure to do ALL the sidequests and explore all the area, and thats all im gonna say on that. Glad to hear you enjoy the game though.